Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I reincarnated as a virus

I vaguely remember a manga about someone who reincarnated as a type of parasite that can take over the body of anything as his own.

That "goddess" is definitely not benevolent to even allow this literally-otherworldly proto-virus with professional human intelligence and knowledge and fantasy skill system to even exist and invade this isekai world... It's unclear which path will MC go for though currently, maybe it's gonna be coexisting instead of destructive, probably not the world-ending path given how cute the art style and light-hearted the tone are.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, okay, first off all, its not a virus reincarnation. It might as well be a ghost reincarnation since he has possession ability, and thats probably going to be his main thing... forever.

If you are going to do a virus reincarnation, at least make it about him being a virus instead of having possession abilities.

I have actually never been more disappointed in a series premise until now. I thought I was going to be reading an isekai with actual biology in it, and not just another isekai.

I guess I'll have to wait for my Pandemic manga where the POV is on the Virus. But I guess that might not sell because of COVID and everything.

Group Leader
There are a lot of biological inaccuracies in the original manga actually...

First off, as someone pointed out, the bubonic plague is a bacterial infection. Second, in the text the virus moves out of a hole (fenestration) in a capillary and then apparently lands up in front of a cell wall... well, animals don't have cell walls! And also, I'd think a fenestration in a capillary would lead you to the kidney or small intestines or spleen or whatever...

But I guess let's just enjoy the journey of Virus-kun without worrying too much about the details! xD

Dex-chan lover
can we all agree the goddess is creep as fuck holy shit who the hell reincarnated someone as a virus, not an orc not an elf, not a human but a virus!!!

well here comes the plague the world going to end in 12 chapter XD

Dex-chan lover
bro, how is he ever going to make companions, it seems like the virus would spread on its own and eventually kill his friends if he doesn't stay vigilant to make sure he keeps them under control since they seem to somewhat have a mind of their own.

Wait, isn't being eaten by the wolf a good thing? The virus will spread to the wolf. Did he forget that he's the virus, not the rat? He can take the skills with him he gained from the rat and get new ones once he takes over the wolf, what's the problem?

Fed-Kun's army
Rats, rats, we are the rats
Celebrating yet another birthday bash
Michael, it's your birthday today
Cake and ice cream is on its way
And Michael been such a good boy this year
Open up your gifts while we all cheer

i have not checked the other comments so not sure if anyone said this already:

looks like the birth of a new nurggle

Group Leader
@Lustrius what if the wolf's immune system kills him completely? As far as we know, his [Infection Potency] is Lv 1. xD

"In this world, I can become the source of a new pandemic and ensure complete dominance!!"
He says happily

@Potla Oh yeah, but It's a huge risk for a huge reward. If he can manage to take the wolf then he'll start rapidly growing but if he loses it's not like he's going to die and he'll gain some experience.

Users who are viewing this thread