Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari

Forgot about it, but there was another manga like this. Can anybody tell me the name?

It’s about a person being reincarnated as I think a spirit of some sort, and they take over different organisms and end up going to human civilisation. Don’t know much from there, but if anybody could tell me the name, I would be grateful.

Dex-chan lover
The description says "villain" protagonist. At first I wondered why a researcher would WANT to cause the pandemic. But chances are, we're gonna get foreshadowing or even an insta-reveal that he's got a dangerous mindset. Time to read.

Edit: Reading more. Uhhh So far he's not becoming a villain, and is instead becoming a hero of sorts. His early actions are self-centered in nature, but it doesn't seem to take super long for that mindset to change.
Still gonna read because the viral ability is still very solid to read about IMO. Even if the Protagonist isn't a villain in an isekai (so far).

Aggregator gang
so far it's basically Plague Inc. : Isekai
seriously, if you've ever played some Plauge Inc. : Evolved, the events are basically like month 1 of a new campaign in a custom scenario but with a lot more detail (based on the first 4 chapters or so, anyways)

Contributor
Was this started before or after covid? Because if after, the timing is tasteless imho.....

Users who are viewing this thread