Virus Tensei kara Hajimaru Isekai Kansen Monogatari

@Christopher

Some friendly advice dude, I wouldn’t scold such commenters that way, tends to make you look like an overly self righteous(or passionate) prick, I’d suggest just giving something short and simple with as Little malice as you can.

Aggregator gang
A reminder to all of you that seem to think this will be like the Black Death. It cant hes a virus the Black Death a bacteria.

Group Leader
@IShallReadTheHeavens
It finished at chapter 68, that's the end of the story. AFAIK there's no hiatus, but the story is nice.
I couldn't find a translation for the web novel, but I have been thinking about translating the novel myself.
If anyone wants to read it, I put it on a google doc. It's mostly for myself, but I figured if I'm going to do it for myself, I may as well let others read it too.
Finished up to chapter 40, I'm also proofreading older dialogue every so often so that it isn't so robotic and janky.

Just a FYI to anyone here:
The plague he refers to, is most likely the Bubonic Plague which is NOT a virus. It is caused by bacteria. It would have been better if the author had said Polio instead but since the Plague is so ingrained in our history as a species it is understandable why one would use it as a reference.

@Fullfalcon
I hate the whole "snowflake" comment more than anything. Its literally the most hypocritical comment you could say; the sad fact is that idiots who use the term snowflake are literally snowflakes themselves... you're calling someone overly sensitive yet being sensitive to their whining? And in this situation, no one even complained about the story and yet, the commenter had to make a strawman argument... for what reason?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh,
a "virus" with a hivemind but only has 1 independent conscious body which acts as a leader wrapped up in
an isekai.

@Christopher

I understand your plight and I understand the hypocrisy of your target as well but I’m just trying to help ya out here, trust me on this. As seemingly annoying that comment was, blazing it like that will kinda make you look like... well... a snowflake.

Please does anyone know a website where i can get a decent translation in englidh of the novel?

Group Leader
@Rime_Rimu I'm updating the doc as I go along, finished chapter 2 while the MD servers were down. Feel free to bookmark the google doc or whatever, I don't intend on making a wordpress, but if anyone wants to host it on their site I can just give them the chapters as I go along.

Fed-Kun's army
@Christopher clearly you exist, with the way you replied clearly youre a snowflake, now stop your bitching, read some manga, and enjoy the little time you have on this shitty planet.

i know he wont but he should keep his promise about spreading a pandemic and infect the girl instead of being dragged around by her like a stress reliever

Users who are viewing this thread