Volcanic Age

Group Leader
Meraki Scans are disbanding ? What a sad day...

lol, that face on chapter 47's page 16 is priceless

Double-page supporter
Thank the Gods that my two favorite manhua “Volcanic Age” and “The Scholar’s Reincarnation” we’re picked up without any delays, what a time to be alive!

Thanks to Meraki for all their hard work. It's sad to see them go, but understandable if they all burnt out.

Thanks for Trash Scanlations for picking up this great manhua, too!

I am getting the vibe that the dark heaven sect leader is also a reincarnated person. The way the story is going, the MC is basically mirroring the supposed growth of the dark heaven sect leader, just one step ahead on all the secret texts and powerful creatures.

Group Leader
The better you draw shocked faces, the more entertaining it is. The more simple you draw them, however, the funnier they are.

Fed-Kun's army
This is my first 10 score i gave out of hundreds of mangas I've read since dex is up.

Double-page supporter
I wonder how close the translators want to get to the raws cause last time I checked it at ch.69

I don't recall a better development in manhuas. This one really deserves the rating it holds.

Is there any site where I can read the Novel (not in picture form so that I can use google translate)? TIA.

I'll really appreciate if somebody can send me the link where i can read this manhwa raw.

@PapaPewds there's a link for raw chapters below the description.

Or you can try searching google using the korean title, just type the chapter # next to the title.
ex. 화산전생 70

Users who are viewing this thread