Volcanic Age

Blades vs Swords and a guy brings a bow and owns the battle. AHAHAHAHAH fucking hunters.

@radoken
He traveled in time, not to another planet/dimension.

Double-page supporter
@PapaPewds that raw link posted has a paywall so you can’t see all the updates chapters so use the link below.

The raws are at ch.71 https://hodu14.com/webtoon/list/1606

Relevant post to this drama: https://www.reddit.com/r/scanlationdrama/comments/9kabkw/trash_scans_needs_to_stop_lying/

Paywall issue brought up by /u/Professional_Bad comment permalink: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/9kapsu/trash_scans_blatant_lies/e6y7ljb/

Wow that's so scummy of TS. I was supporting them, but after this drama not anymore. What happened to that old saying "For fans, by fans" scanlators have been using since ancient times :S

Anyway, as long as new chapters are released, now I don't care if they cry they got sniped or if they wasted money or if they are going to disband. Others will pick up the series and will continue, TS is replaceable in the end.

I wonder what Allen would say about all this crap.

reh

Wow what a great improved site they said it will be. From raws paywall to translation paywall.

i dont have any problem with a group taking their time for a certain quality but paywall ....really?

and for peerless dad and volcanic age ,meraki already told us that VA was a hard to translate little shit(and peerless dad is almost at the same level) and was one of the major reasons for them to stop scanlating ,then i can still understand if they take a week or more to translate it NO PROBLEM but paywalling.....

well lets see how this evolve

pd: praise GOD ALLEN xD

"The religion by which you rule is very ancient, goddess, but my protest is also that of a venerable tradition. "

- Lord of Light.

I like that scanlators still stick to the old ways. More power to transparency.

paywall? dude since the beginning they got this patreon with this "monthly priority series" shit.....they are hoarding series and only focus on some of them and they don't like being snipe...weird lol

@rozenbaun well its not like every fucking group have their own "priority " for series and let other to die or have 10+ raws but .....well asking to only patreons is a little scummy xD

@JustNatsuki

Trashscanlation is putting up a paywall system on their new website and also said they would be trying to get rights for the series they're translating, so there are teams snipping their series as a protest

I don't know if "no group" is a scanlation team name... or just mean what it should mean.... groupless/alone... lol.

Anyways, if you (guys) are actually a scanlation group, I do thank you for bringing this to my attention and appreciate your effort in it :eek:

AND it would be nice if you do continue on VA x) This leech is hungry for more :x

Be warned this isn't a Murim manhwa it's a typical Xianxia story. So if you're interested in a story where a op protagonist is a peerless genius who ladies fall in love with when he meets them and gets all the treasure in the world without any effort and never struggles or loses then this is the manhwa for you. Also the art for fighting sucks.

Group Leader
Be warned this isn't a Murim manhwa it's a typical Xianxia story.
What is chinese i no have squint eyes ching chong
So if you're interested in a story where a op protagonist is a peerless genius who ladies fall in love with when he meets them and gets all the treasure in the world without any effort and never struggles or loses then this is the manhwa for you.
Why do you think people are here. For isekai bullshit.
Also the art for fighting sucks.
Debatable.

Double-page supporter
Can anyone give me a breakdown of the cultivation system of this manhwa?

gotta say I really love the art style... the characters all look freaking cute ?

...not much attention on backgrounds though its all centered on characters but im ok with that.

@firefox1234

seems to be comum in a lot of korean novels,this chart explains a little about it

food chain (from low to high):
x2.png

chapter 42

the "PL" are the ranks, after transcedence, righteous and devils paths receive differents titles/name

Users who are viewing this thread