Volcanic Age

Nuuuu, manga reader has 131 chapters rn, but I don't think I can read it anymore in my definitive app. I'm trying to move most of my favorites here.

Aggregator gang
I get really tired of this constant attempt to belittle MC by crowd screams and that arrogant attitude from EVERYONE just to make our hero look cooler when he solve the problem others thought is impossible to solve. So frustrating. Those people don't look alive to me, they all retarded fodder for MC. Boring characters. Pity that all power fantasies is such trash.

Its not on break ?? Wtf why did leleviathanscans, stop translating the chapters then ?? It's been over 3 months since they translated it.

Contributor
It was on a break for 4 months. Now it's back. ( 135 chapters atm, they released 4 new chapters in one day )

From LeviatanScans:
hi guys, we have news of the third season of Volcanic Age, and it will be back this friday august 7th , now the problem is that we will have it when the translator is free for the translation and it may take a few days for it to be released

@Delta_Ramyz Thank you lol I really hate their site because they drop shit and then the page for the manhua is literally locked via comments so you can't ask anything and theres no communication I was wondering what happened to it.

@Halaric I mean they have a whole website thats literally a copy and paste of other every scanlator site but other sites at least have some forum of status or information. Where as they make no effort for theirs and did I ever say I hate them? No I hate theirsite, don't jump down someones throat because you feel like being todays shining knight.

This comic is the best Chinese manga and it's still crap.

It's just, so boring! MC is "weak", but so OP that hes saving Masters left and right. Not to mention how all these powerful items always fall into his lap within a few chapters. Big bads are easily defeated, women love him, he face slaps every one who questions him etc etc etc

It has more polish than your standard crappy Chinese manga, but it's still a shitty manga. Either way, just read this and you've basically read every cultivation manga (and by proxy, every Chinese manga) out there

This comic is the best Chinese manga and it's still crap.

It's just, so boring! MC is "weak", but so OP that hes saving Masters left and right. Not to mention how all these powerful items always fall into his lap within a few chapters. Big bads are easily defeated, women love him, he face slaps every one who questions him etc etc etc

It has more polish than your standard crappy Chinese manga, but it's still a shitty manga. Either way, just read this and you've basically read every cultivation manga (and by proxy, every Chinese manga) out there

lol all that judgment yet the facts don't even align. It's not even a chinese series. You can tell that simply by reading any names once. Doesn't make that a very convincing comment.

Also Wuxia =/= Xianxia either. They do share some commons of wanting to get stronger, but Chinese stuff about cultivation tend to be on the xianxia side where characters have all that talk about immortality and all. Wuxia stuff does have characters becoming real strong, but what matters is not the power but more about the politics among factions, power struggles, etc. OP or not, the point is how he prevents the war.

Also MC isn't weak, pretty sure he's been established as real strong. The weak part was about a past life, it was pretty much established early on that this life has been different. It was said he has much less talent, but he makes up for it with basically prior-knowledge of where treasures are so he can jack himself up before anyone else could get those treasures. I don't see MC face slap? It's mostly normal people having normal reactions towards a stranger they don't know, and just that the MC being more than ppl expect of an average stranger? It's a world where if you are strong, you usually have a name for yourself, so those who don't are assumed to not be that strong until proven otherwise. MC makes a name for himself pretty fast and most people don't seem to underestimate him after that.

Literally only one girl obviously love him, and that's the girl he grew up with. Second one is an ambiguous relationship, if only that 1) she has a pair of boobs, 2) she's a little "nicer" to MC than others, 3) and readers seem to love her and wants to ship her with the MC. That's less love interests than a huge chunk of series out there. MC doesn't even care anyway since it's not about romance or harem.

I'm not saying MC isn't a bit OP and that this series has no problem, but man.

The change of artstyle around chapter 85 is such a downgrade. Manhwa often do that just to make sure to kill off a good series they're starting. Never understood why but Moonlight sculptor or other world warrior are good examples of series with beautiful art for the first season and dogshit, generic stuff with the later ones. They must have dog eyes.

Jesus Christ this comment section is pure cancer lads we ain't on YouTube fuck right off.

Users who are viewing this thread