Vote in the MangaDex Valentine's Poll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
I don't read most of the titles man.. Some are on PTR too..
Are you sure you want my uninformed vote...

Dex-chan lover
I prefer a like button for comment. And yeah, there's some misplaced nominee(s) in the categories and a bigger character(s) that isn't there. But thanks for the hard work, we really appreciate it.

Shrek and fiona is best OTP! 🤩
its example of a true forged relationship through thick and thin.
no girly fantasies of romance.

Contributor
I was incredibly tempted to vote [Tadano x Najimi], but ultimately could not bring myself to support NTR (Najimi-Tadano Romance).

It was interesting. I found some new series to read & discovered something unexpectedly interesting about a series I had left untouched in my wishlist.

@annedrop you should...
there is some titles that i don't know, it would be great to try.

Group Leader
Can't believe there isn't the dad from the "I adopted a demon girl" manga. (I forgot exactly what it's called)... Also why are some answers required but not others xD Just make everything optional. I don't even know what a 5thingy-do is xD

Sometimes I forgot tomoko is a harem protagonist cause the harem start long in the manga

Dex-chan lover
Where‘s the „only gay men, weebs and women care about couples in fictional stories“-option?

Dex-chan lover
What sort of bullshit is this where we don't have Miku Okazaki from Gal Gohan in the gyaru catagory?!

Honestly, and you guys run a 'manga' scanlation site. FOR SHAME! XD

Fun poll, but harem protag section is weak. Where is Kuromine (Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa) or Keima (The World God Only Knows)? Only two characters I can think of that actually deserve their harem (Kuromine just for how much shit he puts up with). And if you gotta have an Akamatsu Ken series i would say Negi is a way better character than that guy in Love Hina (can't actually remember his name).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread