VRMMO de Summoner Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 1st Summon: I became a summoner!

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly what you would call a carbon copy of something tittled Only Sense only online.

While OSO have likeable character and world building this one is like a typical badly written vrmmo..

Well someone will take it either way.

OSO is weird enough for me...this dude plying a female character type is weird since u know its a dude bt its visually a female....and for some unknown reason they never know how to act like a dude

Dex-chan lover
Carbon copy? are you guys blind or just thick that's like Sword art online fans comparing everything to it shame on you all

@ultraleaf, I believe the 'carbon copy' is more in comparison to OSO(Only Sense Online), rather than SAO.

The 'genderbent' protagonist, the childhood friend named Taku, and the sister who's a big gamer as well... It really does feel like a rip-off so far. 😕

Wonderful. Our MC may have ended up with one of the best summons in the game. Train it up enough and only a holy hand grenade can stop it.

It's not like oso through. Osu is focused more on crafting this one isnt at all.

@Lacie Despite that they still use very similar character design and names (Yuu, Taku). There are millions of other names that can be used, why deliberately choose those and be criticized? I don’t understand the author’s and editor’s way of thinking...

Supporter
Yea, Rabbits are the biggest enemy... In the future he will appear in a Monty Python movie! 😋

Dex-chan lover
@KuroInfinity
I know right, it's almost like a rip off although obviously it still different.
The similarities is uncanny though.
Take a look of this
1. MC actually a guy with the game creation went Error making him looks like a girl. Though certainly the one in OSO registered as a female instead of male (i think?), While this one might actually a guy just looks like girl or a simply call it a trap. But looking at cover i have more questions than answers.

2. Same kind of little sister gamer.

3. Questionable Male MC friend that looks really generic..

4. While the MC in OSO isn't a summoner she also can summon some animals, i forgot her game nickname that Animal Mom or something. Regardless what she mainly do is crafting.

That's pretty much it.

I think this one will be about fluff or SoL.

Well it's fine i guess..

@Xaelath actually OSO is the error that made him a girl cause of his feminine features

while this one just look like a girl. it was stated in page 7
but yeah the name & the characters are similar. but this is a pure summoner while the other is a crafter

Fed-Kun's army
If he can seal bosses/minibosses in this game, that would be ridiculously broken. But we'll have to see how the game mechanics are like.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading through this comment section, it seems that some are weirded out by the fact that he's playing as a girl character even though he's a guy. Haven't you guys ever played as a female character in any MMO ever?

*reading Reply*

Meh, carbon copy of OSO or not.
Its still enjoyable
and also, its quite different imo.

*Follow

Dex-chan lover
@SalmonDaddy
OSO's MC is a crafter, and anything not related to crafting is a mere sidething, not a lot of summons (Ryui & Zakuro are the most common)

This one is a pure summoner, nothing to do with crafting, everything to do with fluffiness.

@CrysisWar1234
These types of VRMMO games don't allow them to change gender, but the MCs are so feminine / androgynous and maybe change one or two features in the character editor that they look even more like women or the game even believes they're women.

Users who are viewing this thread