๐•๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Dex-chan lover
@araya_tatsuya look at this, the nijisister fuming so hard on the comment oh my god. So funny and entertaining

It'll get massed reported so quick before taken down
gljbce.jpg

Dex-chan lover
apparently nijisanji is/was scamming livers to pay their own taxes
Niji offered to pay Mika's taxes which they deduct from her pay every month. So she coasts by two years with this arrangement glad that she's not paying taxes out of her own wallet, until the local government slapped her with a notice on why she had not paid her taxes. When she contacted Niji about this, they replied that they weren't paying her taxes, they were paying their own taxes.
What the fuck.... Company paying their employees taxes are common practice....
I can't believe it's can be worse.
A couple of things come to mind, but since I don't know the Japanese tax code none of them matter except these two:

Read BEFORE you sign;
Keep a copy for yourself.

I get the impression a bunch of the folks being taken advantage of in this industry are doing the same thing most people do when they get a big potential paycheck dangled in front of them, and signing the paperwork without actually reading through it. Don't do that. (This applies to life in general - you don't have to be talking about thousands of dollars for this to be a good practice to get into.) That doesn't excuse the agencies from being scum, but remember there's only one person with your best interests at the top of the list, and that's you. Protect yourself.

If you're not sure what you're signing, a contract lawyer might not be cheap up front, but they're usually a lot cheaper than the lawyer you'll need after everything goes off the rails.

Dex-chan lover
Read BEFORE you sign;
Keep a copy for yourself.
i agree to this
I get the impression a bunch of the folks being taken advantage of in this industry are doing the same thing most people do when they get a big potential paycheck dangled in front of them, and signing the paperwork without actually reading through it. Don't do that. (This applies to life in general - you don't have to be talking about thousands of dollars for this to be a good practice to get into.) That doesn't excuse the agencies from being scum, but remember there's only one person with your best interests at the top of the list, and that's you. Protect yourself.
most people go along with the dopamine rush of being hired by a jp agency
If you're not sure what you're signing, a contract lawyer might not be cheap up front, but they're usually a lot cheaper than the lawyer you'll need after everything goes off the rails.
don't know if they even give time for that. we've seen them asking to sign the contract termination in about an hour.

Dex-chan lover
most people go along with the dopamine rush of being hired by a jp agency
Right - they're counting on that, just like almost all scammers do - get the mark to make a snap decision based on emotions rather than a rational analysis of the situation.
don't know if they even give time for that. we've seen them asking to sign the contract termination in about an hour.
Same drill. If they legitimately think you're worth a real investment of time and resources, they'll give you time to do your due diligence.

Dex-chan lover
910inc, a VTuber agency affiliated with WACTOR, debuts two new VTubers on May 1st. Notably, they promised that 100% of the streaming revenue will go to the talents themselves
ij8vx8.jpg

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000029.000049666.html
Right - they're counting on that, just like almost all scammers do - get the mark to make a snap decision based on emotions rather than a rational analysis of the situation.
i think this is one of the cases Angry_Panda

Dex-chan lover
Since AniLive (NEXAS' streaming app) wiped the free alpha coins last night, and there is currently no way to buy coins, there is no way to donate to the NEXAS talents.
Since they also have no salary, they are literally not getting paid for streaming. They are working for free, for minimum 2 hours a day 5 days a week.
One of them mentioned that you won't be able to donate until after the alpha, and there is currently no date in sight for that.
this is 100% a literal scam for unpaid labor.

Dex-chan lover
it's so telling that there hasn't been a drama video titled 'HOLOLIVE FANS CONTINUE TO HARASS RANDOM NIJISANJI FANS???'
make one
no, i'm talking about the same dramafags that made that video about the twitter blocklist and made it seem like nijisisters were gonna hire assassins to murder them.
the bias is so clear it's disgusting, i hope someone shoots them
sisters at it again

Dex-chan lover
False's "April drop"
False made a joke on Twitter related to his attendance at Weebcon 2023 alongside ILUNA, after which he was told by his Weebcon contact that Nijisanji was pressuring the con with blacklisting for Japanese VAs in future conventions unless False took the tweet down.
The contact also implies that they've been a hassle before and that the convention was already working on cutting ties for the following year (Nijisanji did not attend Weebcon 2024).
kcrcw1.png

Users who are viewing this thread