Waga Itoshi no Wota Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - My Reason

Dex-chan lover
who the flying fuck goes to somebody's house at 12 am to study??? and what was his plan??? leave the girl there and fuck off into the night?

Dex-chan lover
ignoring the fact of how utterly ridiculous the whole situation was (who the fuck shows up to study at fucking 12 during the night)

When the cover came off and I saw the following two panels I laughed my ass off so fucking hard lmfao

Dex-chan lover
wait a min, since she's small = her hands is small
and his d kinda smol for her hand..i feel bad for this guy now

Fed-Kun's army
@sarshi I think MC is 1-2 grade in high school, so 16-17 years old, still has some time to grow it.

Dex-chan lover
Going to someone else's house at midnight unannounced to rape mc study is one of the most rediculous things I've seen that can in theory happen in real life.

I've been there with the dream sequence. My (now) wife dreamed she was sailing and I was the tiller. Was okay until she decided to change tack and "come about". OUCH. I shouted, "What the *$%#@* are you doing?"

Dex-chan lover
Painfully hilarious. Regardless of how it happened, I still laughed my ass off the moment his excalibur chunchunmaru was pulled.

Double-page supporter
Well, wasn't expecting that when I saw the update.
Yuki should be more careful with the teasing. He's like twice her size and he wants to smash. No doubt.

"Sometimes, I pull on it SO hard, I rip the skin."

Users who are viewing this thread