Wagamama Oujo ni Tsukaeta Bannoushitsuji, Tonari no Teikoku de Saikyou no Gunjin ni Nariagari Musousuru - Ch. 6.1 - Gik Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Forgot about this one, doesn't help that the raws schedule for this is just plain terrible, 10 months and there is only 3 splits released, which was mainly the reason the previous scanlator ended up dropping it iirc (latest is 7.1 lol)

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for picking this up! Did a quick reread to catch up, I remember it being such an interesting series. Hope you'll do more!

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this one up. I really want to know what happens next, but nobody else seems to be interested in scanlating it.

I literally remembered this manga existed the other day and got a bit sad it was dropped. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Forgot about this one, doesn't help that the raws schedule for this is just plain terrible, 10 months and there is only 3 splits released, which was mainly the reason the previous scanlator ended up dropping it iirc (latest is 7.1 lol)
Its that slow to release? Cray cray levels. Its weird cause this isn't the only exioed butler series running atm. Suprised it lasted this long before axe-kun with this slow release schedule.

Dex-chan lover
Its that slow to release? Cray cray levels. Its weird cause this isn't the only exioed butler series running atm. Suprised it lasted this long before axe-kun with this slow release schedule.
Yep, slow releases, it was unnoticeable with the first 5 chapters because there was a backlog already up to 5.1 (and 5.2 came like a week after ch4 was done), but 6.1 to 7.1 slow release is actually worse than what it was

Though i doubt is one of the perks of being published in a digital label, having this much freedom in release schedules (since label is supposed to be monthly), but this is way too slow and doesn't even have a set schedule, who knows how long that can last

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Eh, I feel like I've already reading this, and I think I did since I'm vaguely remember what's next. But where!?

Users who are viewing this thread