Wagamama Oujo ni Tsukaeta Bannoushitsuji, Tonari no Teikoku de Saikyou no Gunjin ni Nariagari Musousuru - Ch. 7.2 - Baptism Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Well, I hope someone does end up picking this one up. Was glad to see it was updated but kinda bummed that it's just a drop notice basically.

Hope the next person or group that picks it up enjoys doin' all the work that would be needed.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I hope someone does end up picking this one up. Was glad to see it was updated but kinda bummed that it's just a drop notice basically.

Hope the next person or group that picks it up enjoys doin' all the work that would be needed.
Yeah, a shame if it get dropped, but is understandable, especially because of the weird ass schedule this serie has, always been like this, which demotivated the 1st person that scanlated this too, on top of how much works it needs

It been this long since the previous chapter, but latest raw is at 9.1, so yeah lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Selfish my butt there being lazy then there being overworked and abuse and force into doing thing you don't want to do as it not apart of the job and get hurt for it.
I am happy this is not dead. Yes he being selfish of taking care of his wellbeing. He tired of abuse and wants to live freely. Like he OP and tired of being treated like shit
Which he explained zero of. Even when asked directly.

There are a couple reasons to dislike Gik, but what you two said is not valid.

But this is a clear case of readers having main character viewpoint syndrome. The main character is the good guy, and anyone who is against him is the bad guy. Can't try to imagine the viewpoint of anyone not the MC, whose viewpoint we see.

Gik straight asked Lit why he was here in the empire. Lit explicitly acknowledges that his presence looks suspicious as hell. Lit has the opportunity to explain his thoughts and actions but chooses not to even when there are clearly reasonable suspicions against him.

I'm not siding with Gik, but I'm pointing out how comments like these don't consider the fact that what Gik thought was mildly reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
Which he explained zero of. Even when asked directly.

There are a couple reasons to dislike Gik, but what you two said is not valid.

But this is a clear case of readers having main character viewpoint syndrome. The main character is the good guy, and anyone who is against him is the bad guy. Can't try to imagine the viewpoint of anyone not the MC, whose viewpoint we see.

Gik straight asked Lit why he was here in the empire. Lit explicitly acknowledges that his presence looks suspicious as hell. Lit has the opportunity to explain his thoughts and actions but chooses not to even when there are clearly reasonable suspicions against him.

I'm not siding with Gik, but I'm pointing out how comments like these don't consider the fact that what Gik thought was mildly reasonable.
That, or Lit is legit trying to focus on the test with all the chaotic shit around him and Gik picked the worst timing to interrogate him on his motives.

Dex-chan lover
That, or Lit is legit trying to focus on the test with all the chaotic shit around him and Gik picked the worst timing to interrogate him on his motives.
Fair point. I don't think Lit had any trouble concentrating on the test given his abilities and what was already happening around him in class, but what you said is reasonable.

(it actually more looked like he got upset that his former master's reputation or his own reputation was being questioned, but that's speculation)

I just didn't like the lack of acknowledgement of reasonability. For example, I disagree with you but acknowledge that you make a reasonable point.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you can search it. Though, it's machine translation with chapter 88, the latest. Someone in the previous chapter (7.1) and in the main comments for the series sent the raw link of the webnovel too: https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054921211540
which also shows that chapter 88 last updated back in August 8, 2022 草草.
Thats the reupload, but actual last update is from Nov 2020 https://ncode.syosetu.com/n3023gg/ , still 88 chapters (cuz chapter 0), aside that there is a LN that cover the whole WN which was released in 2021, but not translated either, LN have a few changes here and there but yeah

Last edited:
After reading the comments it kinda sounds like this series might be doomed. I actually like it so hopefully it’s not

Users who are viewing this thread