Wagamama Oujo ni Tsukaeta Bannoushitsuji, Tonari no Teikoku de Saikyou no Gunjin ni Nariagari Musousuru - Ch. 7.1 - Baptism Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Any chance we'll see better raws? The previous TL used high quality images, and this manga art is quite good, so seeing it in such low resolution is a bit of a bummer... Curious where the raws coming from atm
Previous TL used Volume raws thats why better quality for chapter 1-4, chapter 5 to 7.1 are raws from nicovideo which is where it get published, chapter 5 was upscaled though, so chance of it getting better raws just depend on Volume release, but given schedule release of this and all, that ain't happening anytime soon, probably next year

Said that, now we wait 3 months for 7.2 since we're caught up (probably more or less, since this chapter is from december)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, the series has changed a bit I see.
Author lewded Girn for no reason, lol.
At least the Teach's unprofessional behaviour matches her outfit.

Dex-chan lover
Is the author changed of the editor changed? The joke is not that good

Group Leader
Aight, thanks for the feedbacks.
As I said earlier, I have a motto efficiency over quality. Also, I have difficulty in discerning whether the quality improved or not, cause it looks almost the same to me (I know there is a difference but don't know what). The same is true on colors, video quality and fps (I really can't differentiate them that much, sorry). I feel like my brain processing is as lazy as me 草草. I'll try to improve the quality in the future

Dex-chan lover
That does explain her attire, she doesnt had enough stripping herself that made her strips others

Dex-chan lover
Aight, thanks for the feedbacks.
As I said earlier, I have a motto efficiency over quality. Also, I have difficulty in discerning whether the quality improved or not, cause it looks almost the same to me (I know there is a difference but don't know what). The same is true on colors, video quality and fps (I really can't differentiate them that much, sorry). I feel like my brain processing is as lazy as me 草草. I'll try to improve the quality in the future
Thanks for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
I could see this going... sideways? Now that the students know if you mess up you get naked.. Someone's gonna end up trying to strip others.. Yeah, quite the quiz. lol Thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
uh? did this jump the shark?
I can see why the previous translator DROPPED it

Dex-chan lover
She’s a menace lol

That’s a hentai face if I’ve ever seen one (last page)

Dex-chan lover
This is a lot more interesting than the 500 gorillion fantasy manga with similar plots lmao

Users who are viewing this thread