Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10…

tFGL1bJ.png

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure why but I had a hard time understanding the first half of the chapter in the dreamland. I don’t think it was a TL problem, my brain just really isn’t working rn. Could someone pretty please explain it(no need to talk about her coming into him lol, that’s quite clear)? Sorry for the weird request...

Dex-chan lover
He wants lolibaba to have sex with him because she likes him not because she thinks he is her brother.

Dex-chan lover
Debout, les damnés de la terre
Debout, les forçats de la faim
La raison tonne en son cratère
C'est l'éruption de la fin
Du passé faisons table rase
Foule esclave, debout, debout
Le monde va changer de base
Nous ne sommes rien, soyons tout

C'est la lutte finale
Groupons-nous, et demain
L'Internationale
Sera le genre humain.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd have died a long time ago if I didn't quit AT&T. Working for a telecom is hell. The work itself isn't bad, but the grinding and constantly-shifting requirements kill you. That, and having your pay cut when the company is making record profits, having your accrued vacation time deleted without notice or compensation, having no sick leave system...
Never work at a job that makes you want to die. Put your pride away, because what good is pride to a dead person?

Dex-chan lover
@Wreavant bascally, if im not mistaken too, he's saying the reason her brother sent her away was not because he hated her but because he feared he would give in and bang her.

Group Leader
@Wreavant After realizing it's Franz, she essentially just talks about how she regrets confessing to her brother and blames herself so much for him leaving that the became the embodiment of nightmares.

(also I believe it's implied that Seria is the one who caused the dream)

I really debated on how to translate that confession last chapter, because it really is loaded
お慕い申し上げております
Its one, super super formal, two means something along the lines of your feelings of affection (romantic/unromantic) always following someone.

I should have expected this. They had been playing up the more unglamorous, but great benefits and fairly easy, work that Franz got into for some time. I was expecting it to be a look at the former classmates being miserable rather than this, though.

Users who are viewing this thread