Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

If you ever wonder why people don't like your politics, it might just be because you put them in a manga about a lustful guy destroying corrupt companies with the power of titties and friendship. The only thing guilty I feel about being white is forgetting to bring sunscreen to the beach. Go fuck yourself.
Thanks for the tl.

"Wonders why there's so many comments on this chapter"
"Oh apparently the credit page I skipped said apropos nothing 'Being racist is bad mmkay' and it triggered a bunch of snowflakes"
"Ah well, on to next chapter"

Dex-chan lover
Why is it that I happen to stumble on this sort of thing exactly as it's becoming much more relevant and recognised on the internet? The last few days I've been seeing YouTube videos on localisers butchering japanese media through the forceful placement of fad or already outdated memes and highly controversial politics.

Suddenly I'm browsing and reading through manga for more delicious harem slop and I come across these strange meme incantations and suddenly this chapter's final page jumpscares me with a word soup.

Well anyway, onto my very brief thoughts on this multiple-year-old chapter, anyone else think this new girl is kinda plain? I guess she's supposed to be a chuuni or something but I'm more or less just getting tsundere vibes from her, and idk I also find her design uninteresting.

Users who are viewing this thread