Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

I disagree with the strawmen in the credit page but I think it's fine for commies and w/e political affiliation to meme as much as they want on their credit pages as long as it's not a direct call to violence. If you disagree with the group you can just stop reading it or skip the credit page, the scanlator doesn't owe you apolitical credit pages and likewise you don't owe the scanlator your gratitude or praises, it's an entirely voluntary relationship.

What's more bothersome though is the scanlator putting shit in their translations that isn't there in the raws and giving it a false meaning compared to the original work. It's like uploading cartoons to Nyaa, it goes against the basic concept of the site and shouldnt be there in the first place.

@TMoane I dont think I'm reading anything from rapeman currently (tho I guess I need to catch up on that Maou series) so he might've changed his style but there's a difference between inserting edgy jokes and inserting outright propaganda, which probably heavily influences the disparity in treatment between the two. I also suspect that some of the hate just comes from people looking for something to criticize the scanlator with due to being annoyed with the quality of the work, or at the very least it should make them more likely to do so.

So in this case I don't think it's an entirely legit comparison but yeah I fully agree with you, people who complain about it being political (rather than the combination of being political and propaganda/not meant as a meme) and only swing in one direction are being hypocritical. Though in cases like these I don't think people go out of their way to find controversial credit pages on Mangadex but encounter them while reading a series they enjoy, so if you want some of the people to go criticize rapeman you'd need to ascertain that they're actually reading his scanlations. Otherwise you're telling people to monitor all the political credit pages of the site and levy criticism equally regardless of affiliation which isn't very feasible.

Don't translate like a faggot and 0 people give a shit about your politics when trying to read manga

@Elbow Nah, retards like this need to be shamed. We have enough cucks in this community already.

To the translation group: Fuck yourselves for advocating for a movement that has killed millions of people you pieces of shit.

Group Leader
What the fuck are these comments. I was just hoping to read people saying stuff like "Lol the memey translated spells are hilarious"

Though I have to agree that adding your own political ramblings unironically at the end of a manga you scanlate is pretty scummy, regardless of your message. You're a translator, not a soapbox preacher. I'm a scanlator too, and I frown on this behavior.

@TMoane The difference is that Rapeman makes quick memes, while this Koolio retard is basically preaching his SJW garbage in literal walls of text.
Big, big difference.

As they say, the left can't meme.

Aggregator gang
based translators.
if you want politics out of your manga's then translate them yourself :^)
or maybe try not being racist

based scanlator-kun, meanwhile the comment section is filled with triggered racists lol

Double-page supporter
She nutted but you kept succing😂 this reminds me of so many things 😂

Users who are viewing this thread