Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

Ah yes, the comment section here isn't locked like [redacted]man's because this scantilator's political opinion is the "state approved" one.
What a shame too, since [redacted]man's scans are free of memes except for the credit page.

I congratulate the Translator for that credit page.

Not because any of the shit he says is truth, but because he published counter arguments that completely wrecked his skewed view for all of us to see.

I mean, if I got fucked that hard in an argument I would be too ashamed to share it around.
Although its most likely that he lacks self awareness and thought he won that argument.

"Just because its about nationality doesn't make it less racist, also read this peer reviewed (tm) approved by the right opinionators(tm) with a racist title"

Commie fragility and sjw tears are always good to see.
2 scoops
2 terms
2 genders

@pdonk The MC works for a fucking industry, dumbass. This is as capitalist as it gets. Bad corporation practices are getting cleaned up by the very industry to drawn new blood with pro consumer practices WITH NO INTERVENTION FROM THE STATE.

Dex-chan lover
@coffemilk
Racism IS dead in America in all the forms people are supposedly fighting against. Discriminating anything based on race is not only illegal, but actually totally non-existant, no matter your race you get treated and paid exactly the same. You can't go claiming that the use of racial slurs proves anything either, over 90% of racial slurs are used BY the race they're a slur against, (ie AA are practically the only ones that use the N-word)

Slavery wasn't even something considered bad or immoral back then, and many slaves actually received better treatment as slaves than they would have had back in their countries of origin. America wasn't even the last country to abolish slavery, it's actually still practiced in many places, though some don't call it as such anymore (*couch* interns *cough*)

All that these supposedly anti-racist activists are doing is digging up a horse that was dead and buried to beat it some more. Their actions aren't making things any better, they're actually making things worse because they're taking all the previous couple generations' work at getting rid of stereotypes and negative opinions and throwing it in the garbage. Just as people were starting to wrap their heads around the idea that AA aren't any more violent than anyone else, they just had to start beating their non-black supporters half to death and then swing it around in court as if their victims were the true criminals.

Racism was dead, then anti-racist activists brought it back.

Group Leader
Imagine being this assblasted over being told to "go back" on discord that you have the need to share this gay drama on your credit page. How embarrassing.

whats up with the sjw garbage.

get that shit out of this place.

we are here to enjoy some translated manga, not unneeded social politics no one asked for.

thnx for the translations hope for more

ps. fuck sjw garbage

Dex-chan lover
What's with the junk translation? 13 year olds should not be reading this kind of manga to begin with!

go take that SJW BS to some political reddit thread or someshit. I really could care less. Racisim is around yeah, will it ever go away? no. Will talking about it on a fkn manga credit page change peoples views? nah man. Take it ellllllllse where

Fire this translator, I'm not reading manga for your dumbfuck memes and irrelevant garbage. This kind of translators should abandon this hobby.

I approve of the credits page. Leftists are retarded, and I want to see them expose their nonsense to as many people as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit what a clusterfuck of a comments page. Lmao at all the top minds on here claiming racism isn't a problem anymore

Like really, sjw and racism stuff in manga credits? Not to mention, an idealised, unrealistic take on the issue? Ask about white privilege the Scandinavian women raped by "refugees", surely they'll be very impressed by their privileges in the society that was pretty monoethnic until 1970s.
Sure, immigration is important part of our world, but again, equal opportunities also mean equal rights and DUTIES. Right to study and duty to learn the local language, right to be protected by law, duty to respect the law and follow local customs. Easy, right? And if somebody doesn't follow this rule of equality, then that becomes a problem and gets brought up, it's not racism.

Not everywhere is USA, right?

rapemanscans credit page: lol racism is funny
this credit page: SJW REEEEE

tbh though idgaf about credit pages, just appreciate the TL... more people should be like that

Users who are viewing this thread