Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

What the heck is going on with the translations??
What was that last page anyway?

The girl on the cover finally made an appearance!
Uwah, Franz broke down from Elenor's challenges instead of seeking some fun in it.

Aggregator gang
I feel bad for the mods that are moderating this comment section

Group Leader
>dated memes
>ESL-tier TL
>discord drama
>forced politics
>228 comments
>over a fucking harem manga
Cripes, what an absolute trainwreck. Dunno what that Koolio guy's thinking (or if he's even capable of thinking).

Power Uploader
u all big gey
except @Zephyrus
zephy is bae
9VHnumZ.gif

If everyone here doesnt like the joke incantations you can just fucking ignore them instead of telling koolio to "fuck right off", its not that hard, if you don't like it, just ignore it

Dex-chan lover
Or we can say we don't like them, because "don't ever criticize anything" is colossally stupid.

Group Leader
>200+ (You)'s

The translation itself is questionable from what I've seen, but gotta give credit to good bait where it's due. Is that a record?

Aggregator gang
...I mean, if you're gonna make a wall of text at least make it readable without zooming in or I'm just gonna skip it.

Fanservice was great as usual.

Dex-chan lover
While I don't mind either the joke incantations or the credits page, please don't use real phrases for them, 'cause it gets mixed up with the regular text. I had to stop and reread page 17 because at first I thought the incantation was part of what she was saying.

As for the memier translations such as page 20, it's not like it doesn't convey the meaning but it does come off as a bit jarring. And page 29 definitely didn't make sense.

Wrt the last panel of page 30 ("she had good power but it's useless"), I'm not sure of the intended meaning. Something like "She's decently powerful but lacks skill"?

Dex-chan lover
@Koolio
cultural appropriation is a big no no for any far left liberal, what the heck are you even doing~ 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Heh, that Aqua face on page 8. Eleanor's hot, good show good show.

And whew, discords be wilding.

Users who are viewing this thread