Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

Double-page supporter
Would it have really been so hard to write a straight translation of her introductory chapter? Did it have to be... that?

On the other hand, I'm all for the message of the translator's notes. I found that page a welcome surprise.

Dex-chan lover
damnit TL. keep your internal drama that had no relation to the manga to yourself. look at these 200 comments and I'm not reading those

Dex-chan lover
@Catsuey

It's at least three months outdated already. "Big chungus" meme was unfunny week after it came out. "Nutted but she keeps sucking" was never funny.

wow what a snooze fest the memes were so bad and outdated.
that credit page is it really needed.
that's the kinda thing that should be sniped for everyone's good.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter hahah fun way to write some expressions there.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Hezkezl
Unnfortunately not. We will eventually be moving to Xenforo 2 forum software next year which has that capability but MD as it is was almost single-handedly written by @Holo. It's a miracle he got the whole site working, much less added features that are bells and whistles. :v

@MesaOracle yeah, transliteration is just the actual romaji that would make the syllables pronounceable by a non-Japanese speaker. It's not helpful when the syllables have meaning on their own, but the incantations don't (apparently).

@DrWhoCares thank you for your service. Why is it that people being bootyblasted has caused so much bootyblasting?

Oh man your public shaming, virtue signaling and simplistic worldview really added a lot to the comic.

I guess Native Americans who complain about whites immigrating to America and destroying their entire civilization are clearly just racists too.

Christ.

It’s bad enough you’re throwing shit like this in our face, but the audacity of the claims just make it worse.

So a shit TL? hmm weird for this manga but ok i can live with it. Oh wait the TL is unironically a sjw commie pushing his empty rhetoric in the credits. The difinition of commie vs fascist ancap joke meme.

ancap:
"kill c*mmies
bottom text lamo
fashy meme.jpg"

commies :

"we live in a society where white fragility has been proven by an amazing paper written by a literall who social queer immigration politics professor with a phd in polyamorous baby circumsicion and has proven that cultural racism is real because nahziss think that if you people living in a society need to asimmilate for the socieah to woek, made by joker weeed gang, ---ACTUAL WALL OF TEXT TAKING 2 PAGES------------- and thats why you should join my dicord where we discusss how to destroy the late state capitalsim comrades ,dont forget to bash the fash."

Dex-chan lover
So like
Is the draugr ttruly harmless or not
since knowing this manga it problay are

What's with that TL, why it's so bad? Stop adding unnecessary worlds and stupid memes. I don't care about your discord dramas so keep out of this manga.

Using a scanlation as a public platform for getting back at people who pissed you off for totally unrelated reasons isn't cool.

Keep your political ranting to yourself, thanks.

Supporter
The wording of this chapter felt really *weird* for some reason, and then I got to the end of it and realised why. Apparently this group is being fronted by meme obsessed teenagers that aren't able to communicate by any other means.

Honestly I'd prefer it if they dropped this and let someone else pick up the pieces.

This might well be harem smut, but it still deserves more respect than what it has currently been shown.

literally shaking RN, how is someone like @DrWhoCares allowed to keep using this website? i mean not for his views on the credit page, but the fact that he uses discord. absolutely shamefur dispray.

Users who are viewing this thread