Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16…

Dex-chan lover
I like the series, but god damn.

"She nutted but you kept sucking" seriously? If you bastardize the translation like that, how can we even be sure the original dialogues in more important scenes were translated right?

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyrus is there any way of making a 'sticky comment', one that shows up at the top of every page? That might be the only way to really get your message of 'please comment on the story itself, not the politics at the end' across to people... because right now the only way to see it, is to go through 10+ pages of comments to see what other people are saying. My post about it was done from just clicking the comments link on the manga chapter itself, where it takes me to a page that looks like there's only a few comments. Only after clicking 'Older Comments' do I really see how many there are, along with your messages as a moderator asking people to do something.

Without going through the comments to see it, there's no way to find your warning so that leads to more people (like myself) commenting on the very thing you've asked us not to. So... yea, some kind of 'sticky comment' or a 'pinned message' or something would be nice if it's possible to do. Otherwise you're gonna just have it keep happening, since people rarely will read through so many pages of comments to see what others are talking about when they just wanna tell the translators to piss off :\

Dex-chan lover
really talk about politics in boobs manga ....ya fuck off with that shit
first time saying this but i really hope someone snipped and take over this manga

Well technically 'cultural racism' doesn't exist as 'racism' may only concern a 'race', so it should be called 'cultural discrimination'.
That aside, keep your fucking politics out of manga ffs, it doesn't belong here. Also no one appreciate some 'meme' translation of the text

Dex-chan lover
That credit page is some super petty shit, and using them to shoehorn in your political takes is obnoxious, whether it be this or the sort of shit rapeman does. The meme translation don't help either. Really just makes me think you did all of this to start drama, and I'm sure you're happy you succeeded.

I just wanted to stick my oar in about the meme thing. To be honest. I don't like the meme incantations.

My problem with the meme incantations is that when I see that, I wonder whether the manga was translated accurately at all. How much are you cutting out with memes? How much is actually properly translated? Are they actually well translated?

The thing is, the memes make me doubt the translation's validity.

I also do agree with those who say: please blur out or mosaic or censor out the names of people if you want to say something bad about them. It's only good form to leave names out.
And please, don't use your credit page for unrelated political soapboxing, no matter what your views are. That was from discord, leave it there.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE On the one hand, that discord chat was shoehorned in and unnecessary.

On the other hand you realize what series this is? It's the series that's about how a lot of corporations and such are shitty AND titties. Politics are the kind of thing this series does have, even if that's not what you meant by saying that, you probably shouldn't have such vague statements that inadvertently apply to the series at large.

Fuck that credits page. I hate it for the same reason I hate rapemans credits page. I am reading manga and I don’t want to have to put up with shitty political bullshit that is shoehorned in for no reason. It’s fucking annoying. You shouldn’t use the popularity of your translation of another persons work to push an agenda. Adding in needless politics just gets less people to read it out of spite. You should want everyone to read it because you enjoy the manga and want others to enjoy it too instead of having a sour taste in their mouth because you shove a political message down their throat.

TL;DR THAT CREDITS PAGE IS FUCKING SHAMEFUL, IT ISN’T THE RIGHT PLACE TO PUSH POLITICS.

P.S. I am not saying I agree or disagree with either opinions on the credits page as the opinions aren’t what I have a problem with but the inclusion of political opinions as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
@Fari ya i get it your point i just read my comment is unclear as fuck D:

lets me try it again hope it at least get my point across ..........i really hope i don't make people misunderstanding or i am going to fall in one hell of roller coaster
here i go D:

talk about politics that happen in the manga is ok as long it happens in manga world BUT talk about real-life politics OUTSIDE story manga world is a big no-no if you want to talk about real-life politics there politics website forums somewhere or i don't know facebook i guess go and take your politics there and let the rest of us read in pace :|

just to let anyone know English is not my first language so if it feels my comment hard to read all i can say is ......... sorry :\

Dex-chan lover
Stfu, at least I know racist people are racist not a hypocrites type like you. Who the fuck cares about your political shit. Not everyone here comes from your first world turn third world countries. You're just ruining the earlier tiddies good job f u c k e r

Dex-chan lover
I really wish the mangaka didn't write dialogue that sounds like a shitpost. And add to that that the tl seems to be editing the incantations, and usually not even post the original as a note?

Fed-Kun's army
>read chapter
>skip credits page because way too long to read
>go to comments to see what the deal is with the denk maymays in all the TL
>sees this

what in the fuck
nope.gif

This chapter was garbage in more ways than one and the scanlator should feel ashamed.

Users who are viewing this thread