Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 39…

Dex-chan lover
Krunia is pretty unlucky when it comes to employment, isn’t she?

She breaks up with her boyfriend and tries to commit suicide. Then moves to a black industry by virtue of overtime until everyone notices. Then now she got into decent industry only to be hit by power harassment. Just wow…

Dex-chan lover
Krunia is pretty unlucky when it comes to employment, isn’t she?

She breaks up with her boyfriend and tries to commit suicide. Then moves to a black industry by virtue of overtime until everyone notices. Then now she got into decent industry only to be hit by power harassment. Just wow…
This sadly seems like a window/mirror on the actual japanese work industry/society. A quick search on the web confirms that Japan still has one of the highest suicide rate globally, a high % of companies that are in truth "black" (low wages, un-paid overtime work, etc.) and power harrassment is not uncommon.
It's sad that one of the most advanced nation in the world is so murky deep down

Dex-chan lover
IF I ever reach that point, I'd be humming a hymn, wearing a fashionable vest and giving the boss a very big hug. Then I press the button.
images

Dex-chan lover
How many pages before you remembered what the manga was or what it was about?
Page 19 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread