Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 39…

Dex-chan lover
This sadly seems like a window/mirror on the actual japanese work industry/society. A quick search on the web confirms that Japan still has one of the highest suicide rate globally, a high % of companies that are in truth "black" (low wages, un-paid overtime work, etc.) and power harrassment is not uncommon.
It's sad that one of the most advanced nation in the world is so murky deep down
There's a good reason why people tell others they shouldn't live there. Japan's p fucked in a lot of ways, just hides it well. Not to mention the xenophobia and all that.

Fed-Kun's army
Its been so long since I seen a chapter of this series. :) I hope Krunia finds a job, but I really want her to stay with Fran.

Super happy to see this pop back up, and happy with how things are in the story and quality too.
(btw... given her blue hair color, and having never seen an official romanization, wouldn't it make more sense for our succubus female lead's name to be "Cerulea"?)

Group Leader
The next chapter is probably one of the best chapters in vol. 7
As a closing chapter for a volume, it has everything it needs. From a sabbath night, romance, comedy, and an introduction to new things.
Simply a good conclusion chapter.

If you find typos or errors in my scanlation, please write it down in the comment section.
Being not able to see with my right eye (blurry), I might miss something here and there.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Thanks for picking this up! I would recommend getting a native English speaker to proofread your translations though, there were quite a few clunky portions that were jarring to read. Either way thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
7 months goes by, but for me ...
old-boomer.gif

:glee:

Dex-chan lover
A quick search on the web confirms that Japan still has one of the highest suicide rate globally,
According to WHO statistics Japan is at place 49, with a slightly lower suicide rate than Sweden, and lower than Finland, Belgium, the US.

Users who are viewing this thread