Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

I know most stories of this ilk are meant be self-indulgent, but this is just too much. Everything about this is annoyingly masturbatory.

_
@lolfrog then it would just be one of Shiono Etorouji 's 'works?'

@Tenant, so u were touching urself to this comic yesterday then? i do not compute srry qq -
Tenant
I know most stories of this ilk are meant be self-indulgent, but this is just too much. Everything about this is annoyingly masturbatory.

w/e in any case, can some1 help me or something?, ppl in the comments r calling this adult ([male]) fantasy, but it is shonen demographic, while the site does not give this smut content, is this actually shonen demographic, or just one of those websites that has the target audience being like, 14-16 boys but many consider it to be like a 16+ website?, srry medumb qq

something else i wanted to type but forgot, gtg.

crossoevr when DW?

Im at the point where i can accept the succ but a company that gives you good living wage and won't fuck you over is pure fantasy. 10/10 cried myself to sleep.

@Cianna "Masturbatory" as in all the characters just fellate this MC with praise while he (and everyone else, really) has their cushy job.
And can you type like a normal human for once?

@Tenant I find it kind of refreshing that it isn't even trying to hide the self-indulgence. Half of the stories like this are nearly as fanciful as this one but try to maintain some kind of facade. This one is legitimately just a dude getting everything he could've wanted. I'll probably drop it eventually since it seems like it'll get dull, but I find it vaguely cathartic for now at least.

Aggregator gang
@Cianna
L(° O °L)
This is obviously meant for young adults, in japan they respect people and they take very seriously the differences in age.
You need to learn a little more but if you already knew it, then don't behave like you're trying to sound smart cuz you are just making yourself look ignorant.

also write properly next time,
have a nice day.

*sips*

Mmmm yes, delinquent dark elf that got purified but remains skanky.

THIS IS QUALITY TRASH I R8 8,8 M8

@conscript117

, huh, know what? and, ppl try to sound smart in any comment section,? um, after rereading my earlier comment, it looks like i sound more confused but, if confusion appears smart? to you, - idk, hf i guess?\
also, i forgot that you mentioned ignorant, so im adding this here, yea, i don't know, alot of things, so- there was like the question i was asking, and i mean, y do ppl ask questions again?

but like, so are the demographics not a thing? or is it just something to do with whatever magazine it is published inside of, idk, that was probably my question, regardless if young adult is seinen, then places still list this as shonen, im like, still super confused, and people that responded to me, thanks and all - i couldn't comprehend any of it, sorry.

also in japan 'they' respect ppl, or

conscript117
@Cianna
L(° O °L)
This is obviously meant for young adults, in japan they respect people and they take very seriously the differences in age.

who are they? srrymedumbagainqq , are they the people who are not doing anything about overworking? , or say, the federal govt? again, im confused, sorry.

btw, what do mean by take very srs the age differs? that part also has a meaning that eludes me

thank you have nice day?
i look forward to a potential response from you

Dex-chan lover
Take over and then took forever. If only the official raw isn't censored i wouldn't be bitching here.

Fed-Kun's army
Skidaddel Skadoodel your dick is now a noodle... this has to be the translation group trolling or memeing... I love you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread