Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

Translator is speaking earnestly from the heart. Considering the climate, it would benefit us all if we opened our minds a bit to each other as we are all feeling the pain and this is his platform for doing so.

This is his work, he isn't here to just please your needs. Translator should be able to express himself without getting shamed.

@bsen - 1) This is not his platform for making political "announcements." It's a manga site. Even more specifically, a softcore hentai manga. Using that as a soapbox is just plain shitty in taste. 2) He could make that post (without posting the people in question's usernames, which was an asshole move btw) in the forums. Where it would be an actual discussion and not an abuse of his position as a Tl'er to post a political rant at the end of a chapter because he thinks his feelings need to be heard.

And 3) This is NOT his work. He is illegally translating someone else's Intellectual property. So yes, he is in fact, here to " please our needs," as you so eloquently put it. The very ridiculous translation, on the other hand, he has a claim to, but nothing else. Anyone who would abuse the system like this to make political... Anything, where it doesn't belong, should be shamed.

Wait until someone else translates this, the latest releases ruin the whole experience with unfunny reddit memes and politics.

EDIT: No, a manga site is NOT the place to share your personal political opinions. Translating, especially in a public website, is a community service and it most difinitely ISN'T an opportunity to share your views, especially about topics that are known to cause comotion. I'd rather wait months until someone else translates this than having the whole thing ruined by someone too self-centered to care about what they're doing. Other than those issues though, their translation felt mostly right, although with a few out-of-character moments.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, Thank God, I was scared by the 21chapters, but everywhere else says it's ongoing at 4 volumes.

Dex-chan lover
i miss the old translators cause the unfunny memes are so terribly implemented. id rather start waitin a month for every chapter from now on than have to read reddit memes as a part of the translation completely ruining anything the original author was tryin to do. sometimes it can be funny but thats always in the "making fun of the dude who did this" manner

edit: dont even give a shit about the politics shit cause i almost always skip the last page when i see if its actual manga or not

Dex-chan lover
aluthecard and Akemua put it best, read their comments on the thoughts on most people reading. I'd rather this place doesn't turn into another reeeeeeeset era thing where having a different opinion gets you branded as a "racist" (cue the guy that commented all racists are leaving this manga). Either way keep politics out of this, there are appropriate times and places. This is none of those.

Just get rekt guys Lmao. Just dab on them haters I guess. But seriously as founder of a comunitiy you have the responsibility to take care of it and that racisim isnt anything good and shouldnt be taken lightly. I think its ok to let more people know that there is racisim envolving the english speaking comunitiy of this manga so that we can stop it. Aslong everyone stay nice and decent people will come to an understanding at least i hope so. Now I cant say if those ideas were racist motivated or not they sure could be interprated as such so to censure them or atleast to remind the person that his comments are tending to wards racisim should be done and expected.

Fed-Kun's army
@emMeBi86: I doubt it. If it was that soon then I think that we would get some kind of advance warning. Or at the very least the status would have changed from Ongoing to Completed. Still, going to the 20s in their chapters is still considered a successful manga, so if does only have 4 left, it's sad for us but good for the mangaka.

Just saying I haven't seen unironic Ben Shapiro quotes in manga credit pages or people getting "called out" for holding soft pro-immigration views in somebody's private chatroom.

Aside from calling people with other opinions racist this is a shit translation. Was going to drop after the fucking big chungus bullshit ruining my smut, but this political bs is just pathetic.

Imagine thinking illegally tl-ing and sharing someone else's work means you deserve a platform to spout whatever political bs you want and label other opinions as racist

But forget the politics, with those trash memes you don't even deserve an internet connection

seriously holywood messes up entertainment enough with all the political crap, we go to anime and manga to not see that crap, WTF?
is last jedi not enough? is ghostbusters 2016 not enough? is terminator dark fate not enough? now they have to ruin manga too? im dropping this.

Man, it's too easy to stir you people up. You're all taking a discussion page on a manga way too seriously.

Seriously, this is about par for youtube comments, why are you even here.

This isn't a place for enlightened discussion, or really any at all.

Users who are viewing this thread