Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu!

God the fucking titles are so ass, I don't understand is it plain lazy or the authors just decide to write an essay as the title.

Like - "Though young people recoil from entering the black magic industry, I found its treatment of employees quite good when I entered it, and the president and familiar are cute too so everything is awesome!" WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?!?!

Hey Varrel, when are you going to release the next translated chapters?! It's been 2 months already and chapter 34 of the raw was released tonight!!

Can you please tell us your reason for the delay?! Has the person who was paying for the translation of this manga's chapters stopped their investments? If so can you tell us how to get into contact through discord or e-mail so we can invest in this manga?

@Teorah It's because no one reads the synopsis anymore so they just put what it's about in the title so they don't have to.

Fed-Kun's army
This is just empty fluff. There is not really a story. Humor isn't quite there either. There is smut, but it's not really high quality. Also, ewww, lolis.

And also, click at raw, there are update until chap 33 posted in 16 nov.

@KiTA I didn't realize it's from the "I've been killing slime for 300 years" author. But now that I think about it, it has pretty similar themes. Specifically ones that are related to work and the treatment of employees.

Users who are viewing this thread