Wakeari Madoushi wa Shizuka ni Kurashitai

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting there to be a reason for the brother to foist everything off on his sister. Might actually salvage this premise some if the ~intrigue~ there is interesting

OK I'm addicted to this already I want more ... I love how the story going in and mostly I liked all the characters here the drawing is just amazing too. XD

Dex-chan lover
The premise seem interesting. I'll wait for a while for it to rack up chapters then see wether the comment section likes it then.

Feminist won't like the premise of 'only men can use magic'. I can see them coming running here to give their bits.

Joking aside, bookmarked.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, turning the trope around eh? Usualy its "women can only use magic since they are the ones who foster life" etc so i wonder whats the excuse for men to only have magic? Hope this does well so i can find out.

Aggregator gang
Meh another typical shoujo with a "special" heroine MC who somehow still can't do shit and requires rescue all the time.

Also, plot is so damn cliche anyone can see it coming from miles away.

I really like this, handles difficult topics right. Really excited to read more! Hope this series will be long, I'm craving for more.

Dex-chan lover
was this a teaser for a LN or something? seems oddly short assuming it wasn't axed.

Looks like magic racism to me
EDIT: magic racism, as in the practice of discriminating against people due to their lack of magic or high quality magic

The conclusion did not feel like it concluded well. If the author wanted to focus on Eco's happiness and life being able to use magic, then just that please! It felt like girls being able to use magic or be equal to boys was going to be a big plot thing; that eventually, we'll see girls stand side by side with boys. I'm interested in the issues that must remain, even if science does things that magic can't or science helps girls be equal to boys, there has to be some disputes. Or show it more clearly that really, there's nothing!

What a waste of a decent concept, they could've done so much more with this and such a cliché ending.

uuuhhh i can't believe it ended like this. looks oddly cut short... not satisfying at all. the plot seemed interesting enough, so i hoped to see something more developed. sigh, what a waste... well, the art was cute, at least.

Double-page supporter
Perhaps this is more like the end of a season than the end of the entire series. Guess we'll wait and see. I wouldn't say it's a terrible ending, but there's definitely much more that can be done with this concept.

Dex-chan lover
@Dreadkiwi I mean, the author could revisit it but everything so far, right now, points to the novel being done already too and this is a complete adaptation of it as far as I can find out.

Users who are viewing this thread