Wakeari Shinrei Mansion - Ch. 27.5 - You Went to That Abandoned Shrine, Didn't You!? I Didn't!!

Dex-chan lover
I was almost expecting Gintoki or Shinpachi from gintama to come out of nowhere too like URUSAAAAAAIIIII YAKAMASHIII:slap:

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
After the last 2 chapters Takashi appeared in I was starting to wonder if Shinonome was going to start giving him a referral fee for the ghosts he kept leading her to, but this chapter broke his streak of getting her new tenants so I guess that question's going to remain unanswered.

Dex-chan lover
hol' up, now that i think about it... this is a lot like mieruko-chan (horror comedy with only-girls main cast), and that's also chuck-full of yuri bait... Hell, that horror comedy about the exorcist that fucks the spirits is also full of yuri bait as well.
What's with these paranormal manga and rug-munchin'? 2 is coincidence but 3 is a pattern.

Dex-chan lover
my 4 brain cells arguing about which option to choose in a multiple choice exam

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
aww poor ghost, no one come to her place so she went to them instead

the grandpa keeps yappin’ same thing which make the whole conversation looping :kek:

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
I laughed hard, then I got annoyed. Because this is my everyday when talking to my mom. In fact, I just had one conversation like this with her. She tells me to buy something. I asked her what. She tells me to buy it from some place. No matter how many times I asked her what is that thing she wants me to buy, she'll answer me with every and anything except the something she's asking me to buy. And in the end, she never did say what that thing she wanted was. /end rant.

Dex-chan lover
Ghost ignoring shenanigans aside, this is why communication is really important. Don't just say "Don't go there" but say WHY you shouldn't go there, to be better informed.

Users who are viewing this thread