Wan Mu

Uh oh someone is angry,.
People are even more troublesomein real life.... Keep up The good work, love your translations.

Strange.
Dumping your soulmate girlfriend after 10 years of dating her due to it being abnormal life reasoning, getting it with a random guy 2 years later cause he was into her and getting a kid cause that's normal, the guy is too an idiot for hurting his wife every time they have sex and never actually talking about the issue, suddenly the MC wants to get with her past love now. The MC also has two mothers who adopted her so there's no pressure of being abnormal in the family.
I don't understand the drama reasoning here.
I don't understand this title.

Thats her biggest regret letting go of someone she love because other people think its not normal. Isnt it when you love someone so much you wont care about other people will say even if it is against all odds. You just want to be with that person. This is sad. 😥

Dex-chan lover
@nonameanonymous82435
“Broke up with someone because of internalised homophobia” = “shit person”?
Institutional homophobia can lead to severe mental and emotional damage.

It’s like an abusive family that you can’t escape.

Maybe check yourself lest you wreck yourself.

@Thrembs

Lmao, 'kay. I sincerely wish for this kind of thing to happen to you then - pious people deserve to have their convictions and beliefs tested. Otherwise they're just hypocrites trying to be relevant by riding current cultural climate.

PS. "Check yourself before you wreck yourself"? Well, take that condescending self-righteous self-congratulatory passive-aggressive attitude and shove it deeply into personal orifice of your own choosing. Just saying. Words alone mean nothing.

inb4 you'll start speaking in talking points and default phrases (which I know you will)

Dex-chan lover
@nonameanonymous82435
Pious? That’s not how that word is used.

And yeah, I’ve been on both sides of this situation. It sucks, but it happens. Trauma leads to bad decisions, and bad stuff happens. There’s no point judging someone of something like that, at least not after the initial hurt wears off.

“Otherwise they’re just hypocrites trying to be relevant by riding current cultural climate” that’s gibberish. That means nothing. I’m talking linguistically. That’s technically a sentence but it resolves to no coherent meaning, in this or any other context.

“Well, take that condescending self-righteous self-congratulatory passive-aggressive attitude and shove it deeply into personal orifice of your own choosing. Just saying. Words alone mean nothing.”
The irony of you saying that to me is astounding.
I said “don’t judge people who are dealing with a traumatic experience and make a bad decision as a result”.
You’re the one claiming moral superiority and not backing things up with experience.

“Talking points”? You mean... things to talk about? Because that’s what a talking point is.
“Difficult phrases”? Well, considering the disaster your grammar and basic language skills are... pretty low bar.

@Thrembs
Pious? That’s not how that word is used.
It is when social justice and - or parallel / related concepts are your religion.

And yeah, I’ve been on both sides of this situation. It sucks, but it happens.
Heavily doubt that - took you too long to claim the victimhood 'achievement' - but it would explain your problems with being judged for acting poorly. That's a very convenient mindset wouldn't you say?

Seems you reap what you sow though.

that’s gibberish. That means nothing. I’m talking linguistically.
It's not, you just don't understand words. And no, you're not. Going by your track record here I wouldn't be surprised to find out you don't even know what "linguistically" means.

That’s technically a sentence but it resolves to no coherent meaning, in this or any other context.
On its own? Yah, maybe. When put in a specific paragraph - like I did - it totally does. I'll let you 'decipher' the meaning on your own since it isn't that hard.

The irony of you saying that to me is astounding.
Well, it's the opposite for me. Nothing about you or what you say is even remotely surprising - you fit a type to a tee.

I said “don’t judge people who are dealing with a traumatic experience and make a bad decision as a result”.
I absolutely will do that - actions don't happen in vacuum and have consequences. If you think your life resume entitles you to acting like a cunt and wasting other people time, you should (and more importantly, you will) be judged for that.

Respect is earned, not given freely.

If you think otherwise, you're just a child or an old baby.

You’re the one claiming moral superiority and not backing things up with experience.
Absolutely haven't 'claimed' anything of the sorts. Seriously, do words mean shit to you or you're just using them like magic spells vaguely hoping for an intended outcome? All I've said is that you should be held accountable for what you do.

(and lol, "backing things up with experience"? that's a very euphemistic way of framing your self-admitted ill personal conduct - so immature of you)

“Talking points”? You mean... things to talk about? Because that’s what a talking point is.
...you really don't care much about language, context, colloquial meaning or other similar stuff, do you?

Are you perhaps an aspie?

If not, be ashamed.

“Difficult phrases”? Well, considering the disaster your grammar and basic language skills are... pretty low bar.
Lmao, again with that passive aggressive attitude. Examples hun, gimme .

(and 'default' does not mean 'difficult' lol - your "basic language skills are...pretty low bar" ; also, you didn't finish that last sentence)

Dex-chan lover
@nonameanonymous82435

Wow.
That’s a huge pile of assumptions and nonsense. This cannot be your first language.

I’ve been wronged because of other people’s trauma, and done the same to others. I’m a human.

It’s not productive to go around pointing fingers at every person you think you’re better than.

I haven’t said anything remotely “social justice” aside “homophobia is bad for homosexuals’ mental health”.

Have fun being angry all the time.

I’m gonna go kiss my wife.

@thrembs

Lmao, you're a joke.

Just stop telling others how they should or shouldn't behave when you're less than perfect yourself, 'kay hun?

This cannot be your first language.
Yeah, not gonna take it from you. You've failed to provide any examples of my "disastrous grammar" or "poor basic language skills", explicitly misunderstood one word, failed in applying context to several others and to top it all off, address any of your own pointed out stupidities.

You're just a reactionary ass who clearly have trouble with processing shame, taking responsibility for what she does and loves projecting her own shortcomings onto others.

I feel bad for people who're forced to deal with you irl on regular basis. No one likes a hypocrite.

b86zD0f.gif

Dex-chan lover
Still at it, eh?
Kids these days.
These channers leave their natural habitat and don’t know how to function.
They’re like leeches in that way.

>has trouble dealing with the consequences of her own actions just like a child would
>'don't judge me!'
>unironically uses 'kids' as an insult

lmao, just shut it already and process shame in silence just like an adult should. also stop accusing others of your own shortcomings - you're the only self-admitted 'leech' here. btw, congrats on yet again being predictable to a tee with that ad hominem character assasination argument dismissal. such a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread