Want to Sell Me Your Body? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I mean her friend does have a point. Debt collectors kinda make a living out of making enemies. The people in most cases aren't justified in their anger but that won't stop them from potentially trying to take it out on a weak link (IE: her) to get back at the debt collectors.

Dex-chan lover
I think someone is jealous so she is trying to paint the person in a bad light who helped her out when she was at her lowest.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel for her, but the debt collector has done more for her childhood friend than she has in all the years she's known her. Which is understandable because high schoolers, but it's too late... 😔

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane Generally speaking; Telling someone to not fall for the debtcollector that wanted to buy your body is pretty sound advice.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand Kanna. Well, I don't know what it's like about Loan agreement in Japan, but in my country, we can tell that every organizations that have "Debt collector" is an illegal one. They are 100% bad guys.

If you can't give money+interest back to the lender, you lose the things you use to guarantee the loan, for example, house, car, or land. Not get some debt collector guys knock your house's door.

I think the reason like "but she is a debt collector!" is more understandable than "but you are both girls!". They are dangerous people and IF there is a good one, it's still dangerous to get involved with them.

Kanna's behavior is totally understandable, and it doesn't necessarily mean she's in love with Tsukasa(although it's very likely), she just simply wants her precious friend to stay safe and be wary of their debt collectors.

It's totally understandable, what they are doing isn't what we would call a safe job, and you can never know what might happen to you too if you're too close to them.

In curious to see what happens next. I hope Tsukasa won't get mad at Kanna or anything, she doesn't deserve it.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone explain how does this make sense?
Kanna thought: "She was with her cousin eating and a guy that looked that he was from yakuza, therefore she must have lied about her cousin"

As far as I know Kanna never saw baldie-san with cousin-san, so why would she think her best friend is lying about having a cousin?
I just think the leap of logic is too convient.. >3>

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one 💖💕❤️💖💕♥️♥️💖💕💖💕♥️♥️💖💕❤️💖💞💕💕♥️💖💕💖

Dex-chan lover
Mmmm my gay radar is not tingiling on kanna.so I think she is just worrying AS A FRIEND.maybe she also has a dark past with debt collectors.so imma not gonna judge her for now.I just hope she won't turn into those bff routes who fell in love to the mc and be on the usual rejected squad.also I'm kinda shipping her with matsuda boi.lol that is if he is still single though.

this might be the first obstacle to their relationship.well reiko just need to show and prove that she is not that kind of debt collector that kanna thinks and yeah show her fabulous pretty face XD.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE❤

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Tsukasa reminded me of Ao during their date.

Users who are viewing this thread