Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
Aww... Poor Dragon-chan just got assaulted and scarred by a psycho human girl. :(

XL

Double-page supporter
Doggy gonna shag dragon-chan next chapter, can't wait 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Doggo really should've jumped on her to stop her from attacking the dragon...

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage
Did they? I stopped reading some time during the demon arc because the translations were so random, and had reached months of nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Zenofia still worst girl.

Still ruining the manga, she even went and damaged Dragon-chan's face, only a villain does shit like that, i hope she stays down, dead, buried, and forgotten.

Double-page supporter
I wonder, how many dragons and whatnot have been attacked by the vile humans just because the humans are too dumb and self-centered to not even try to learn to communicate with them...

Why are people hating the girl? This was entirely the dog's fault for not stopping her.

@ConBruh because he has 2 alternative choices. Stop her by attacking her, or stop her by taking the attack. If he attacks her, she'll most likely go back to indiscriminately hating and attempting to killing him. If he takes the hit, he'll most likely die and if he doesn't she will either understand the situation or more likely think they're working together because she believes all non-human creatures are evil.

Dex-chan lover
@OsoJr
Given the quality of this story, you may be right. No matter what the dog would've done, it would always be spun against him. With that being said, I still found it annoying that he just sat there, barked "nu stop" throughout the entire ordeal, and did nothing to stop it. It was a joke that was spread out way too thin, and it was thin to begin with.

@ConBruh Because people here are quick to hate on someone without looking at her point of view to understand her actions.
But I have to say the MC was absolutely stupid here, he merely had to put himself between her and the dragon or even just bite on her clothes to call her attention. THere were a lot of ways he could use to end this peacefully, specially because he understood her reactions, which came from fear due to the dragon's fire pillar. And yet he did nothing.
As someone who owns a cat and a dog. Pets have a way to communicate with their owners, merely by staying in front of the dragon looking at her would pretty much be a sign that he wants something that is outside this whole situation. This would have made her think again on what's happening. Him being calm would only make it even easier to call her attention.

Supporter
Hahahaha! Yeah girl! Hit first! Show no fear! A pity it was a big mossunderstanding.
Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread