Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I agree with the others who think the nipple edit looks out of place ad would prefer the original.

You just had to lewd the loli.
Now look what you've done.
u23.png

Contributor
I feel the same way about these nipples as I feel about the people who "redraw" penises into yaoi.

...Which is to say, please don't. My eyes. They are in pain.

Contributor
Goddamn I feel like I need to scrub my eyes with steel wool after seeing that.

Drawing on shit that wasn't originally there is
A. just weird and
B. annoying

If you want to draw on new stuff to make it funny or whatever you could also change everyone's nose to a dick or draw mustaches on all the characters' faces and it would be exactly as out of place as this was. It's one thing to make a joke version of a chapter and also upload it, but don't upload weird shit in place of the original.

Dex-chan lover
The nipples weren't in their proper places, except the elf in the first page, after that it just made everyone (even the flat one) look saggy.

Double-page supporter
On page 16 shouldn't it be "you'll have to make do with this"?

Fed-Kun's army
Good Job ReDrawer!!! xD
person of culture right there giving each girl different nipples xD

Fed-Kun's army
Realistically, shouldn't the knights nipples be pierced from when she was mind broken by those orcs?

I'm actually surprised to see how many people are complaining about the nipples redraws. :eek:
I guess some people are never satisfied, nipples or no nipples, there will always be someone complaining. rofl

Users who are viewing this thread