Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
great ch, also loved the fact that she was messing with someone else

im looking forward to see how evil she becomes gonna be nice for a change

Dex-chan lover
This is getting worse... or better? Can't wait to see how it will turn out.

Thanks for the chapter.

Thanks so much for the trans. It's worth waiting for that long. So much dramatic. What will Aya be able to become and Sei too, will she overcome her past or sth else? Can't wait for the next chap.

Yoru dodged a bullet here ngl. She just went "yep, just make her happy" and yeeted tf out.

Aya should just start a harem so everyone's happy.

Dex-chan lover
Aya has just full on been corrupted.

Also, guess Mochida got her awakening. Was suspecting she was a big closet case and the kindergarten omakes were kinda confirming that. Wouldn't be surprised if we get more context on Mochida's crush on Hosono and it was actually in relation to Sei.

Fed-Kun's army
And this is how Villans are made..

But honestly.. What's the point anymore? Is there any likable character?
I feel sorry for all of them but, I can't bring myself to like any of them..
I would have loved if this had a different approach, like, some actual thought put into it..

I do find interesting that Aya is becoming like Sei, but that's not a good thing lmao
At this point I'm just rooting for Aya's friend get's to be happy idk, like if Aya's already a lost case then maybe her friend will be the one who breaks the cycle and Moves on from Aya or maybe tries to help Aya in a good way, not in the twisted way Aya's come up with to "help" Sei.

I binged this like a bulimic at an all-you-can-eat buffet and now I am in the hell of waiting an unknown amount of time for an update. I would pay good money manga on the regular. Manga netflix, where are you?

Double-page supporter
Steer the messed up stew. Oh what a wonderful day to read another chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread