Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Kinue Fuuka

Dex-chan lover
also when did the tags change to erotica? I remember it being suggestive just a lil ago
...I mean, probably since this chapter? before it was all stuff not directly shown. here we're VERY EXPLICITLY shown part of the sex stuff, between the sucking and the frotting.

ALSO CHRIST I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ONLY GETTING BETTER. at the start if felt like the delinquent girl was kinda forceful in a bad way, but with Toudou being so ok with everything it just felt like...she was way changed afterwards. but eh, she was already getting into a good pace with her on her initial reveal so I can't say it's that out of left field.

Dex-chan lover
Itsumi was so unexpectedly cute this episode. YES, EMBRACE THE GAE.

Hanei is still my pick, but I like this gal. She looks like she has experience fooling around but somehow is kinda serious about keeping Itsumi close?

PD: Itsumi going from "I'm not into girls" to having more romantic and sexual encounters with women than half of this comment section gives me life.

PD2: It's also great that she consistently has a gang that hangs around her in school! Instead of just her toxic best friend.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl Yanagi gives me some slight trans vibes with the taller than average, always speaking quietly/mumbling, "have you had voice training?" "well, something like that", and the choker. Not enough to fully go off of course, but she has the vibes

Dex-chan lover
God Toudou has no shame of getting with grils now. She's not even denying it anymore. Also, she's not a virgin as her first was with Prez so I wonder what would happen if this girl found out about that.

I have been really liking seeing so many characters, thanks for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
Admitting, that she's enjoying it, calling Yanagi 'babe', straight up claiming, that she's having a thing for her.
Our girl starting to accept her gae side. :smugchisato:

I think at this point it's safe to rename manga into "I'm into yuri, and I'm not sorry!"

Thanks for translation as always) I can see why you were excited for this chapter/arc.(assuming it will continue this volume)

Dex-chan lover
Itsumi was so unexpectedly cute this episode. YES, EMBRACE THE GAE.

Hanei is still my pick, but I like this gal. She looks like she has experience fooling around but somehow is kinda serious about keeping Itsumi close?

PD: Itsumi going from "I'm not into girls" to having more romantic and sexual encounters with women than half of this comment section gives me life.

PD2: It's also great that she consistently has a gang that hangs around her in school! Instead of just her toxic best friend.
Bro Hanei chapter later is just lit.

Users who are viewing this thread