Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Toudou Arare

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/605932541907828736/1144866086068703242/20230825_222758.png?width=355&height=468

(Edit: by the by, if you're wondering which pages were added to Chapter 25, they're the new pages 26 and 27)
Meanwhile me
"You know, I think Yanagi is fine in a Polyamorous Relationship. Hanei x Toudou x Yanagi Warcrime Ship have been created."
Only weakling aim for 1 Girlfriend, we all know the Max Girlfriend someone can love is 3 to make a Full Party.

Dex-chan lover
No wincest? :qq:
Here's some copium:
-Itsumi wasn't grossed out seeing Arare masturbate
-Her only stated reason she wouldn't do it was "she didn't like her much" (so if she likes her more then maybe?)
-Arare could find the love potion site and ??? profit maybe?

b58

Double-page supporter
Why does Arare even HAVE an axe? (of course except for the fact it's funny)

Group Leader
a Mochi yuri manga with no incest would have been weird af, i was already thinking they were taking too long and maybe wouldn't happen because of the popularity it got. I'm glad it's finally here, and it was so funny at the end with the rejection lololol, well deserved, and I'm team Yomotsuka, but Hanei is a cute route! let's gooo!

reu

Dex-chan lover
a Mochi yuri manga with no incest would have been weird af, i was already thinking they were taking too long and maybe wouldn't happen because of the popularity it got. I'm glad it's finally here, and it was so funny at the end with the rejection lololol, well deserved, and I'm team Yomotsuka, but Hanei is a cute route! let's gooo!
Yomotsuka moggs the MC in every way possible, Hanei is closer to Toudou's power level.
Toudou would turn into a submissive puppy in Yomotsuka's hands, with ToudouxHanei you get a relationship between equals.

Dex-chan lover
Yomotsuka moggs the MC in every way possible, Hanei is closer to Toudou's power level.
Toudou would turn into a submissive puppy in Yomotsuka's hands, with ToudouxHanei you get a relationship between equals.
Rin is perfectly capable of making Itsumi submit, too. Itsumi is too much of a bratty submissive pillow princess to have a relationship between equals.

That's why it will never work out between her and Shirashiro who's also submissive to her core.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Rin is perfectly capable of making Itsumi submit, too. Itsumi is too much of a bratty submissive pillow princess to have a relationship between equals.

That's why it will never work out between her and Shirashiro who's also submissive to her core.
Nah, reread chapter 7, my dude. They're exactly on the same level as one another.

Group Leader
Nah, reread chapter 7, my dude. They're exactly on the same level as one another.
I think the idea that Rin can make Itsumi submit to her is drawing from the more recent chapter 25, where Rin plays a mostly dominant/domineering role throughout

Edit: to be clear, ever since chapter 7 I've always thrown cold water on the Ritsumi ship when discussing with Valentine because I assumed Rin eventually wants Itsumi to make as strong a move as she did back then, but that has yet to be the case. I'd like to see Itsumi top someone at some point though.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Really not a fan of Hanei. Does this mean the other ships are sinking? Rip Himari.

Welp, looks like Hanei's the endgame now unless she wants to go the harem route. I wouldn't be upset if it was that, hanei, or the prez. Or maybe even that delinquent if they had more screentime. Either way, more gay = better.

This chapter explains a lot of the decisions the MC has been making, her parents hate her all because of her sister, literally trying to get peoples attention, and even used drugs to do so, but after reunited with that other girl and spending time with her, she's developed more as a person.

Users who are viewing this thread