Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Toudou Arare

Supporter
I actually busted out laughing when she came back with the axe. Toudou handled that really good and I am so proud of her. I must say this again but this is my favorite manga on the planet. Thanks for the chapter and the translation

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it was Hanei only because she was the only 1 who did it with our MC so far. The aphrodesiac made her horny and the only time she ever had fully consensual full blown sex was with her. I'm guessing the other girls will become more proactive now that we see Hanei.

The sister is 100% going to go even harder than before since she is a yandere and hearing she isn't liked will make it worse.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna say how terrible of a person this little sister is, but then I realized that she's related to mc... So this tracks 100%, they're both awful people lol

Also, while I prefer this style of Manga, sure, I can't help but feel the entire concept is completely and utterly lost at this point. She isn't even trying to pretend she isn't into yuri anymore. It's not so much a comedic Manga about a dumb girl screwing up a bunch and using a love potion to accidentally get everyone to fall in love with her as much as it is just a (somewhat) normal romance now. Again I prefer this over how it was before, but I can't help but feel the concept is just gone now.

Dex-chan lover
If you think about this sister is actually the main villain. It was her actions that made our MC like this to begin with, and so desperate for attention to buy love potions.

And while our MC is probably not aware of specifically what her sister is, she does seem to get a bad vibe from her and ultimately doesn't really like her past the initial care of "well she is my sister". I think that's fascinating.

Anyway as for other ships I feel like our author would absolutely pair the rest off anyway and I can see many different ships flying pretty easily.

Contributor
I was gonna say how terrible of a person this little sister is, but then I realized that she's related to mc... So this tracks 100%, they're both awful people lol

Also, while I prefer this style of Manga, sure, I can't help but feel the entire concept is completely and utterly lost at this point. She isn't even trying to pretend she isn't into yuri anymore. It's not so much a comedic Manga about a dumb girl screwing up a bunch and using a love potion to accidentally get everyone to fall in love with her as much as it is just a (somewhat) normal romance now. Again I prefer this over how it was before, but I can't help but feel the concept is just gone now.
Reminds me of that one panel from love is war lmao

Dex-chan lover
Well I'll be damned. Mochi had enough restraint to have Toudou deny incestuous yuri. Surprising given the nature of her previous works. But this isn't the last of Arare we'll see I'm sure. Incestuous yuri could very well still be on the table (not that I'd be opposed to it).

Thank you for the translation (Toudou and Arare truly are cut from the same cloth).

Banned
Despite shipping with Yomotsuka pretty hard initially, Hanei conquered me later, she deserves the best, her love is the most genuine here.
Also, fans of this series, i started the wiki, altho my focus is in Portuguese (Brazilian and Galician variants)
https://sorry-but-im-not-yuri.fandom.com/
https://sorry-but-im-not-yuri.fandom.com/pt-br
in galician: https://sorry-but-im-not-yuri.fandom.com/pt-br/wiki/Makoto_Yomotsuka/Galego
[ Don't let the Galician language die by the Castilian (Spanish) domination! - Nom deixedes a língua galega morrer!
Whoever bought the manga virtual format, please help with pictures. Graças e Obrigada~~
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/605932541907828736/1144866086068703242/20230825_222758.png?width=355&height=468

(Edit: by the by, if you're wondering which pages were added to Chapter 25, they're the new pages 26 and 27

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I guess, this chapter gives more explanation to the shady aphrodisiac (unsure same as the one our MC uses, but should be) . The aphrodisiac amplifies existing feelings towards their crushes or people the taker likes or holds no contempt towards at all in general. As it can be seen in panel where Arare uses the aphrodisiac, people who took it didn't attack her at all. Even so, that's what makes really curious as to what Kamisada really thinks of our lovable MC. I hope the author expands on Kamisada story.

Dex-chan lover
people who took it didn't attack her at all
I just realized this lowkey proabably means the people at school secretly resent Arare.
Not surprising since she is a terrible person, but that's kind of sad.
A person like her will never have a truly honest relationship with anyone, not even family or her children.
i feel like she is ultimately being punished for being such a horrendous bitch.

Group Leader
I guess, this chapter gives more explanation to the shady aphrodisiac (unsure same as the one our MC uses, but should be)
I can't say for sure if they're the same drug or not. What I can say is they're described using different (albeit essentially synonymous) terms; Itsumi's is a 惚れ薬 and Arare's is a 媚薬. They both mean love potion, but they also haven't yet been used interchangeably in this story. Also, when Itsumi's takes effect we usually get a crackling lightning bolt shocked panel confirming it, which didn't happen in this chapter, but for all we know that's just because Toudou's been drugged once before (I think no other character has been drugged twice). I think they're probably the same drug regardless, or close enough, but I wouldn't bet my house on it.

As someone said earlier, I really hope we eventually meet the person behind the shady website. Also, if Twitter art is anything to go off, we might be getting more Kamisada this volume!

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first time Mochi has had the opportunity to do an incest pairing and hasn't gone for it? I approve though. As the credit page so perfectly put it, she's amazing and I hate her.

Hanei is the best match for Itsumi imho. As much as I like the others there just isn't the same depth in their relationships. Maybe that will change though, who knows?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it was Hanei only because she was the only 1 who did it with our MC so far. The aphrodesiac made her horny and the only time she ever had fully consensual full blown sex was with her. I'm guessing the other girls will become more proactive now that we see Hanei.

The sister is 100% going to go even harder than before since she is a yandere and hearing she isn't liked will make it worse.
Hanei is not the only person she's been with. Class prez was her first time. Hanei is just someone whom she's had a genuinely close relationship with. Compare how she acts around Rin to Shirashiro, who even after being told she could see her naked she mostly dismissed it. She may not exclusively be in love with Rin but she's 100% romantically into her.

Users who are viewing this thread