Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Toudou Arare

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this chapter is really funny, the two sisters are just the same at heart aren't they.

Also incredibly funny that Toudou is just like "yeah sorry I don't like you that much, and I'm not gonna do that with someone I don't like"

So the little sister route is just dead, but also hey Toudou, hey girl.

You wouldn't do that with someone you don't like? I look at the whole manga, good that you're admitting it at least.

Group Leader
The progress with Hanei is great. Very gay and sweet and feels like a milestone in Itsumi's growth. So much that I end up forgetting it's technically Arare's chapter and it's always so funny to cut back to her with an axe.

Other Arare highlights are her almost immediate collapse into siscon once she changes her clothes, how poorly-thought-out and transparently siscon the plan is in the first place, and how sure she is her sister wants her while Itsumi is getting hot and bothered for Rin.

On a plot development point, interesting to get the recontextualization of Itsumi's behavior at the beginning of the story as a reaction to the emotional isolation at home her sister intentionally inflicted on her.

I know I said I hate Arare and I do in the sense that I think she is a bad person but I also love Arare in the sense that I think she's immediately, after her first chapter, one of the most interesting and funniest characters in the story and I really really hope we see a lot more of her if we can keep up this quality.

Edit: aside from the confession, Itsumi's shining moment is her several panels of silent question marks at Arare's homework before finally demanding to know what's going on

Dex-chan lover
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/605932541907828736/1144866086068703242/20230825_222758.png?width=355&height=468
Tbh I never expected Hanei would be the winner in Itsumibowl. I really thought Yomotsuka will be the one, since she's the first girl and the first to have sex with Itsumi

Dex-chan lover
Wow Hanei just destroyed all the others and I am amazed they have reached relationship status now. I guess this will end soon.

That sister is so horrible. Destroyed her family trying to rizz her sister as she seems to be able to rizz any girl but her sister can do it too so they cancel each other too.

Serious though it confirms that the potion and chocolates don't make the person fall in love and just strengthen emotions and feelings they already have. Seems like it was just random chance that toudou's teacher liked the other teacher and the sisters friends liked each other. I hope we will get to see who is creating these and why.

Hanei's friends already know who she likes lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter and updating 25 as wow I forgot what happened in that chapter.

Dex-chan lover
A secret Hanei chapter?!?

Guess this goes on the list of best chapters… I like Arare gaslighting herself into being obsessed with her sister. Messed up that she turned the family against her, but it’s nice to know Itsumi can now cope with that loneliness.

Also to be expected that Itsumi would eventually just stop caring for her sister if she kept being the reason her parents don’t care for her. (Not even mentioning her secretly turning the family against Itsumi)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A secret Hanei chapter?!?

Guess this goes on the list of best chapters… I like Arare gaslighting herself into being obsessed with her sister. Messed up that she turned the family against her, but it’s nice to know Itsumi can now cope with that loneliness.

Also to be expected that Itsumi would eventually just stop caring for her sister if she kept doing that.
Well maybe having a grudge for Arare getting all the attention might be feasible but I don't think Itsumi knew what Arare was up to.

Itsumi might not like Arare as a person, but she showed a few obvious signs of caring about her as a sister. When Arare cried Itsumi gave her a headpat and let her have her way. Also hugged her when she said she was lonely and apologized for hurting her. I'm thinking she hasn't the faintest clue...

But something tells me she wouldn't act hostile towards Arare regardless, if anything Itsumi is a surprisingly forgiving character at times. That's probably how she's stuck with that awful BFF of hers.

Dex-chan lover
As others already mentioned the love potion probably only strengthens already existing feelings. In most cases it was probably just people thinking Itsumi is hot in some way on some level of their consciousness and since Itsumi was already directly in front of them she served as a convenient outlet. The question now is whether the potion failed on Itsumi because she already has such strong feelings/desires towards Hanei that they got amplified automatically or because she just genuinely doesn't look at her sister like that and the potion just got redirected to the next best person that she is interested in and that was on her mind at the time. So basically, would she try to make a move on Yanagi for example if she was given the potion in her presence or is she so head over heels for Hanei that she'd just default to getting horny for her from now on

Users who are viewing this thread