Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Dodgeball Arc (2)

Banned
Thanks, there are some important nuances recovered. Thanks for the quality and thanks for Yuri World Too for giving us the antecipation flavour, you did your best!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao why did she even agree if she can't afford to lose and worst let her friend lick her BARE FEET!!!!!! what is she thinking!!?😭

Make it a draw pls two teams can't afford to lose.... not a popular opinion but I want the "big reward" from sensei come true and the date should happen

Now she's dating Rin .. I don't want ntr

Dex-chan lover
Love dodecahedron?

More like a love knot. Everyone is falling for everyone, I swear.

I'm telling you, that love potion wasn't a love potion, it was a goddamn gay potion. It's like a virus transferred through touch or something!

There's still a lot of people vying for Toudou, despite her already being in a relationship. Toudou is a dumbass so I could see her messing this up somehow, and that sucks. I just hope everyone is happy in the end :(

There's still a lot of people vying for Toudou, despite her already being in a relationship. Toudou is a dumbass so I could see her messing this up somehow, and that sucks. I just hope everyone is happy in the end :(
I agree, but this seems like the type of story that gets tied up in a happy little bow. Also, she seems to be a lot more mature than at the start.

Anyway, I made an account specifically to express appreciation for this translation. I can't wait till it's finished.

Double-page supporter
Love dodecahedron?

More like a love knot. Everyone is falling for everyone, I swear.

I'm telling you, that love potion wasn't a love potion, it was a goddamn gay potion. It's like a virus transferred through touch or something!

I just think Rin going to be more tsundere and Toudou will be like “how do I major her forgive me” because she’s such a subby brat fuck she would be the type almost whipped immediately if you gave her a ounce of affection. If you are talking about major fuck-up though remember that our protag has the love potion/gay aphrodisiac AS A SELF DEFENSE OPTION. If it doesn’t make a appearance in this arc then truly she lost her scum, shit protag. Remember that stuff works on GHOSTS

Dex-chan lover
the space between the tip of your toes and the top of your thighs
I dunno, Icchan, does hips and ass count as thighs? Cause u may beyl getting more than u bargained for

Also its hilarious how vice prez keeps misunderstanding Itsumi as this paragon of humanity

Users who are viewing this thread