Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Dodgeball Arc (4)

Aggregator gang
the bits between Shirashiro and Rin make me hopeful of a poly end for the 3 of them <3

Prez was pretty fun on this one, Iwagaki looke a lot like the prez in this one that I confused her with the lookalike from the other team, too bad she and hime got taken out...

can't wait for when delinquent girl arrives!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
3 months have gone by, and I've completely forgotten why we have a dodgeball arc
If I recall it's because Banryuu wants to top Yomotsuka and threw an all expenses paid beach trip in there for the winner so everyone is running on the power of horny fighting to see their crush in a swimsuit

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rin knows exactly how to motivate her girlfriend. Great to see Kurohime getting to be awesome this chapter. I worry about her and the inevitable reveal the girl she likes is dating someone. She's too sweet to hurt. And Banryuu just needs to admit she has the hots for Prez. I love this manga, thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes i don't know how Rin fall in love with her, and sometime is too obvious why :wooow:
And dodge ball is more interesting that i thought.

Dex-chan lover
In the (very) early morning)? You're trolling.

WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK BABY!!!!!

Right... I gotta wrap my head around all this...

The art is cooking rn!!! Shiroshine especially looked clean!!! Shame she got cooked but sprited effort, I gotta give my props at this point.

Makoto was like that? After her last flop I was expecting an ez elim. So I cant lie, when she took that ball like a champ and even got tactical, I was floored. She actually did that?!?! Shame she was cooked too, but way to go!

Toudou is hanging in there, with this Looney Tunes ass dodging, what in the hell is this movement!?!?!? 🔥🦅🔥 The way this be set up though, I get a sneaking feeling she'll have to catch that thing eventually. But is she willing to jam a finger for the cause? We will see I guess. Also casually not even caring for Makoto getting sniped is crazy works, what'd she do to make her that apathethic?

Kamisada nearly killed a woman with that throw, that wasnt malice that was killer instinct, I know her ass was seeing a Whole Lotta Red (No Carti) . Makoto did that to herself tho tbh.

Now I wonder how our masked fellow will do? I mean we technically know, but what will they cook regardless? This and more... in 10 years, cya then 😤

Users who are viewing this thread