WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 12 Ch. 117 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Greet The End Of My Sec…

Dex-chan lover
Yuri saw a new and welcome side of Tomoko. After all, Fang wronged Yuri before.
When was it again ? I can't remember.
I don't think she has, actually. Unless there's a flashback later in the series than here or they meant that time before the class trip, which... shouldn't really count. The "wronging" in this case would simply be inviting Yuri's friend, Mako, to her group for the trip. If anyone wronged Yuri there, it was arguably Mako I guess but again that shouldn't really count. There's a limited number of people per group, some friends were going to get separated for the trip, that's just a fact of the matter when people are friends with more than the number of people per group.

This... is kind of amazing. The first 60-70 chapters were quite funny, but I never really though of this manga as much more than a decently fun time. But after the new characters introduced in the class trip were developed, the quality of the writing shot up. Suddenly, the characters are now high-tier and the developments and world-building with the connections between the each characters are actually really good. I definitely never would've expected the story to go in such a good direction later in it's lifetime.

Double-page supporter
I know everyone's saying the same shit, but holy shit I love ucchi so fucking much

Her goofy ass ' - ' face which sometimes warps into something silly
Her bitch demeanor towards people she doesn't care about which is just entertaining to see
And her absolute simpness and encyclopedic knowledge towards Tomoko that's somehow creepier than tomoko herself

She's also cute overrall but even if she wasn't I'd probably still like her

And now I understand why people like Yuri, she looks inexpressive but she's just chill

Users who are viewing this thread