WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 134 - Because I'm Not Popular, The People Around Me are Noi…

Group Leader
AlPCsod.png

#winning

Dex-chan lover
Ok so, the ship definitly sailed for Yoshida X Tomoki right? Tell me so.

Also, the Kuroki Harem will eventually rule the school.

Dex-chan lover
Kuroki san get a clue already or you'll most likely die in some yandere [BAD END]

Dex-chan lover
Poor kouhai chan, Tomoko just showed her riajuu prowess to a supposedly riajuu 1st year.
Yoshida x Tomoki, I like this ship.

Dex-chan lover
That harem contained all the weird factors in the school. I wonder if it was good for health or not.

Had zero friends in the beginning now she has a Yuri harem Tomoko has come so far I'm so proud of her.

Power Uploader
And Tomoko.. still has no clue at all. Emojiface really is a stalker ?

Dex-chan lover
Kuroki #stillwinning smug boast to her brother was perfection. Good to know that even after all that character development kuro == kuro

Kuroki, WTF get a clue already. Your popularity is off into the Yuri charts! Delinquent too cute this chapter. She's starting to mellow out. Also that Random Ucchi appearance XD

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Kohai's face: A rage of a thousand white hot blinding suns of hateful fury.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like emoji faced girl (Ucchhi?) has become a find waldo type of puzzle. I had to backtrack the pages to find out how she joined the group, and where all she is popping up?

Users who are viewing this thread