WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 14 Ch. 138 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Check Out Colleges

Group Leader
Awww, she called her Yuri-chan at the end.
Man, Yuri's face as she realized that. Bet she's regretting not dressing up like a slut a bit more in front of her XD

another chapter that makes me want to see more interaction between yoshida and yuri

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, this cements this manga as my favorite of all time. It captures the life of an introvert so well, as well as the rise out of the lonesome life we all lived. There was a part of my life where I wasn't so lonely, but I fell back into it all the same. With absolute seriousness and with all of my heart, I'm cheering Tomoko on. Don't fall out of the normie loner life, Tomoko. That shit is way better than going back to being lonely

i love Tomoko and yuri interactions, Yuri and yoshida are the best.

Aggregator gang
Damn, how can Tomoko of all people can be so wise? She knows what she’s saying and she’s saying it nicely. She’s even considerate too. I thought she is just a perverted loser.

the part of tomoko getting ready to be a loner at college made me remember that a long time of solitude had made tomoko think like that, that was the sad part, and i always have this bad feeling when an anime character thinks that those good times will continue, because of course, eventually it all comes to an end

Users who are viewing this thread