WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 15 Ch. 143 - Because I'm Not Popular, the Three of Us Will Study T…

I want there to be a Yoshida and Tomoko bonding chapter now since she doesn't consider her much of a friend even though Yoshida can consider her as one.

@Nautilus I mean can you blame Tomoko pretty much every time she meets Yoshida she gets physically assaulted by Yoshida event though it is Tomoko's fault 9.5 out of 10. I'd have doubts about somebody being my friend if they kept punching me in the face nearly every time we meet.

Dex-chan lover
On page 5, Tomoko tells Yuu about the tests she has to take for the liberal arts program of the school she wants to get into.

Does anyone know which school that would be?

Surprisingly, I think it's Nemo's choice.

Dex-chan lover
?Goth-punk Komi is great ? Though her creepiness always manages to catch me off-guard.

All of these study-arcs seem to be leading the series to continue after high-school, something that's really rare in school-life stories. It would be nice to see them all studying together.
And yeah, it's fascinating how noticeable the small victories have amounted to Tomoko becoming such a different and better person because of them. Though it's a double edged sword, since she seems even more open about how Yuu is her main target to harass.

Dex-chan lover
Aw Yuu. She can see that Tomoko's been getting her own life and since she's at a different school she's kinda being...not left behind or replaced but growing apart just due to circumstance. You can totally just ask to hang out even if she has a lot of friends now!

Tomoko's entire way of speaking has even changed, her growth has all these subtle showings to it.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha I really don't like Komi san, I think she was at first made to be some kind of rival or a way to show Tomoki's true color but at some point she just became the loser ... Like, I almost feel bad for her.
But compared to how happy I am with Tomoki, I couldn't care less!

At this point, I think there's no one else that hasn't noticed Kuroki's change, right? maybe that means a huge development in the next few chapters, even the climax.

Dex-chan lover
"I wish I could be Tomoki-kun's older brother"
Not older sister? What the hell, Komi-something?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I really understand that last panel, but it was a good chapter like always.

Users who are viewing this thread