WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 15 Ch. 143 - Because I'm Not Popular, the Three of Us Will Study T…

Supporter
@thofheinz:
Yuu puts up with a lot of weird shit from her friends.

Koto is going over the edge, and Tomoko has ceased pretending that she doesn't want to grope Yuu and other women.

I agree with you. The lack of reaction from Yuu looks strange to me.

Double-page supporter
I forget how weird that Komi girl is sometimes. I mean, I like her but wow. Not even Tomoko would be that perverted is she had a crush on someone.
Or would she...

I used to like Komiyama. I feel bad that her character was reduced to an obsessive stalker.

Dex-chan lover
Her name is Itou... HIKARI!

L0jbXYC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@RandomFanGuy -

Gather all the chapters about Tomoko's lust for Yuu and you get a lot of extreme twistedness in one place. It's just that unlike Koto, Tomoko has other things to occupy her than her craving for her best friend's body.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I have for Tomoko's friend count so far.

Friends: Yuu, Yuri, Nemo, and Asuka

Close acquaintances: Yoshida and Mako

Acquaintances: Kouhai, Anna, and Akane

Problematical acquaintances: Koto and Ucchi

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully, the cat doesn't have *those* eyes like the dog had. 😹😹😹

Dex-chan lover
Man, at this point, Komi-whatever's existence is all about how obsessed she is about Tomoki, how she keeps picking fights with others about it, and baseball. She's a real eye-sore, honestly.

Aggregator gang
@thofheinz I don’t think Ucchi is on the same level as Koto. Koto is just more disgusting than Ucchi. Much, much more disgusting.

Aggregator gang
That poor girl prolly heard a lot of weird things. That poker face. Also, older brother?

Users who are viewing this thread