WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 15 Ch. 148 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Shorten My Skirt

Dex-chan lover
@himeleth

I agree with you. Asuka has layers, but there's no reason to think that she's any other kind of person than what she appears to be, namely a sweethearted nurturing kind of person with a weakness for pampering scrubby little misfits. And what does it matter if it turns out that she's lesbian? It just means that some woman is going to end up getting really lucky.

Dex-chan lover
Someone mentioned elsewhere that Asuka has already seen Tomoko in a short skirt and was saying she'd like to see it here, as though she hadn't before.

Either an authorial oversight or something more interesting.

Contributor
Just to be clear the last two panels are indeed something like

>Still, you really are a lecherous pink, Nemo.
>Huh!?

>In the end, you really did force me to roll my skirt up and expose my panties in public.
>...!

Or "lewd pink", it's an otaku term referring to how pink haired characters are sexualized/lewd.
https://pastebin.com/pXB3SucL is fairly accurate

Fed-Kun's army
@thofheinz
well humans do sometimes forgot things, I can tell because I am a human myself

lol okay, jokes aside. I can't say for other people but personally I can't really remember what people wore most of the time.

also when they go to open campus that day, the highlight of that day for asuka is of course tomoko revealing her perversion, which prob muddle her memories.

plus in casual conversation, people say things in the heat of the moment. so I think it's just.. as it is! she do want to see her in short skirt at that moment, nothing more, nothing less.

In case anyone is reading through this manga for the first time, notice in future chapters how Tomoko actually keeps her skirt shorter from this point on in the story. She always had it down by her ankles before, but from this chapter onward she keeps it a bit above her knees. Not as short as her classmates, but somewhere in between. CONTINUITY.

Dex-chan lover
Congratz to her on the transition to a short skirt

Dex-chan lover
forgot her name lol but forehead girl is traumatized

also Tomo & Asuka >>>>

also funny for nemo to mess with her but knowing what tomoko went through this entire story her reaction at the top of page 7 is warranted Lol

Users who are viewing this thread