WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 16 Ch. 152 - Because i'm not Popular, I'll ... (._.)

Was not expecting a deep/tragic romance arc.
Not sure if Ucchi is tsundere or just a fool

Aggregator gang
Tomoko really tried to pull a Hachiman.
yzep01_-_11.png

I'm impressed she wants to be the hero they don't deserve, but that 8man play wasn't executed properly.

Dex-chan lover
DatFcker -

Truth be told, Hachiman ran out of luck doing that shit, as well.

Emoji really messed things up. It's hard to feel sorry for her though considering how her insensitive actions caused Tomoko to run off with tears in her eyes. Poor girl tried to do the right thing for someone she barely knows and ended up getting insulted in a very personal way.

Dex-chan lover
Tomoko has this incredibly cute habit, when she's worried and anxious and afraid, of grabbing her clothes in her fists, like here with her sweat pants on p. 11 or with her skirt when Asuka asks her why Hina hurt her.

Contributor
Man, this was quite the chapter. It's also the chapter with the most comments so far. You can really see the gap between this one and the last one.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my... (._.)

I think this is the first time that we've seen Tomoko lash out at someone like this. Way to go, Emoji.

Double-page supporter
thofheinz: "Tomoko has this incredibly cute habit, when she's worried and anxious and afraid, of grabbing her clothes in her fists, like here with her sweat pants on p. 11 or with her skirt when Asuka asks her why Hina hurt her."

She also grabs other people's clothes too, like in chapter 151 when she grabbed onto Yuri's sleeve while they were talking to the male desk attendant.

Contributor
@NuMu That was really just to get Yuri to speak with him, as she still would rather not talk with strangers.

Users who are viewing this thread