WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 16 Ch. 155 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Grope Them

Mangaka ran out of ideas and direction a long time ago. This chapter is the epitome of lol-so-random humor that has replaced anti-social theme.

Dex-chan lover
@Kipsta

I couldn't disagree more. This chapter is the beginning of a downslope. The relationships are wearing and tearing as the end of the year approaches, and Tomoko is becoming self-destructive again.

>Welcome to Girl's Love world, i hope you enjoy.

Why the fuck youre here? This aint tagged as yuri, so go do your cringe act in other venues.

------

>Asuka is probably lesbian. Tomoko is probably bi. Most women don't tend to offer to let other women grope them, and most women don't tend to list their future plans as groping other women.

How about you put that self-admitted autistic obsessiveness to good use and read a little about '100% straight' craigslist cruising thots in 'happy, commited heterosexual relationships' seeking clandestine anonymous same-sex hookups on mentioned site per regular basis? It became such a prominent phenomenon that someone even did a pilot study about it. Grounded in social science and testimonial based, but still, it was published.

Then again...

>Why is this so hard to understand?
>That's fantastic!

I really cant stand such dirty objectifying fetishism.

Double-page supporter
Damn, I sure wonder where you have to go wrong in life to end up on a manga website absolutely SEETHING about the idea of interpreting a character as anything other than straight.

Double-page supporter
@RandomFanguy

Asuka is a sweet lesbian girl trying to come out to the one she wants as a girlfriend. Yuu-chan is socially adept. Asuka clearly has her moments where she doesn't know how things will look to others.
I feel like she's in the limbo gay people call "trying to figure if your friend is into people of the same gender", like when you have that friend you're not sure if they're straight or not, imagine if you end up confessing to them but they're straight? That has to be one of the most awkward feelings ever

She's probably teasing Tomoko to see if she's into it as a way to see if she's interested in girls, it's not really a certain way but it's better than just going in blind

Dex-chan lover
Well, in end of the day she managed to grope some boobs. And I think asuka did look unexpectedly disappointed.

Best bit of dialogue by Kurokion page 9, top left panel: " .... So I'm basically in a crown of strangers. It fells like an away game." Man the TL is good.

Mangaka ran out of ideas and direction a long time ago. This chapter is the epitome of lol-so-random humor that has replaced anti-social theme.
Tomoko was never anti-social, she was just an idiot. A huge portion of the early days of Watamote were her misguided ways to make friends, even. You can dislike the way the manga has gone, but at least complain correctly.

However, the manga has such amazing character development that I can't understand disliking it unless you saw yourself in Tomoko and are bitter that she's becoming a better person lmao

Dex-chan lover
she really is the perfect woman for tomoko (Asuka) i unironically ship them

also yoshida was really cool for taking tomoko home on a scooter!! i like their friendship lol

Dex-chan lover
also in the officials on the last page tomoko said "A-As a thank you, you can come to my house and f*ck my little brother." :kek: :kek: :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread