WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 16 Ch. 156 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'll Have Rumors About Me

Double-page supporter
BASED tomoko, touching hair (the one on the top of peoples heads) > touching boobs. fluffiness over all!

Double-page supporter
@exxp Pretty sure Kuro is more of a bisexual than a lesbian.
definitely, she used to simp for 2d male characters and such, but she's very much more oriented towards liking girls you can probably notice that from her fantasizing 24/7 about her friends

I love emoji so fucking much, her rudeness towards people she doesnt care is so fucking funny

Gotta love Minami, that little gremlin just wants to badmouth people and you know 100% that if she didnt have "friends" she'd be a wreck through and through

Christ its pretty crazy that the writer can keep this up with so many events and characters, it seems its theyr forte since this isnt getting boring

Dex-chan lover
Ucchi best girl but she its getting a lot more of competition
Also, you can get suspended if you go to HS in motorcycle? wtf Nippon?
Edit: Asuka has a really dirty mind lmao

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, this chapper had many things going on at the same time. I'm just praying Ucchi and Tomo's spat is resolved

Dex-chan lover
Lmaoo why did Tomo sweatdrop when Mako said she had a scissor? Get ur mind outta the gutter Tomokins

Dex-chan lover
LMAO they got suspended, thats crazy in japan (compared to the us) you could get suspended for doing things that did not happen at school, tho I "get" that they were wearing uniforms so its kinda connected to the school but blah blah lol (on tomoko's part since yoshida straight up drove it to school)

also i love when the teasing between asuka and tomoko i need them together lol/more moments

Users who are viewing this thread