WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 16 Ch. 157 - Because I'm Not Popular, I'm Suspended

Double-page supporter
@Midoriha being suspended here means they're being isolated from the rest of students, not taking days off from school. So they're still allowed to contact them outside school, but not inside school.

Aggregator gang
honestly prefer the yuri vibes because the heartfelt moments really get me sad

Double-page supporter
Ucchi's reaction is hilarious but I just feel bad about Asuka, she looks so bored

Small note that there was a delay before Asuka actually answered Fuuka. That got lost in translation.
lSDVg6I.jpg
This really sucks bro, this small detail alone is very important to the chapter, thanks for sharing

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Ucchi's friends can 2+2...
Also, that ponytail girl really is really obsessed and vulgar asking like that

Dex-chan lover
Hmm there seems to be a discrepancy between what's shown here and Super Cub, where the girls practically live on their Super Cubs. Tho I guess in here it's local school policy. Ucchi u got this, visit her home!

Dex-chan lover
Asuka's forlorn face is 🥲

Agh maybe I should skip this arc in the reread

Dex-chan lover
what a miserable piece of shit lol to report them i despise people who do not mind their own business

also its crazy to think so people care and notice when tomoko is gone to compared if she was gone for a day in her first year

Users who are viewing this thread