WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 18 Ch. 175.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, The Study Camp Will End Part…

@someonenoone11 alright.

Yuri's a loner and she thinks the're alike. So, she's trying to get closer since she thinks she's found someone who understand her.

Nemo coz she got teased really hard back then. She was petty and wanted a pay back. Then she grow a bit and now she want to be able to talk without filter or shame like Kuroki.

Asuka coz she's a mum friend, Kuroki got her soft side and currently she's pushing hard for Kuro to treat her as a normal friend instead of some kind of idol... and she's beginning to getting desperade.

Ucchi is a creep. She thought Kuroki was obsessed with her because several misunderstanding no one dared to clarify. So, she's now full obsessed with Kuro and want to know and be as close as possible to her to be sure Kuroki isn't trying to do the same thing she's doing... yeah. At this point her friends may think she's a lesbian.

All the other girls are basically like "what the hell with this quiet and gloomy girl and why so many different personalities are close with her?"... and then they try to interact with her and only get progressively more confused, so they want to interact more with her to understand what's going on...

To reach this point several in-universe months, years has passed to end up like this.

@someonenoone11

Well,

Yuri is believable since she is just as anti-social as Tomoko if not more so, so she feels an affinity with her, she wants to be close friends with Tomoko as well as Mako and Yoshida, her only friends. She also only had Mako as a friend at the start, her network of friends only started to bloom after getting in contact with Tomoko. Her inner definition of what being a friend means also has slowly developed.

Nemo seemed to have always had a fascination with Tomoko possible she saw herself in her, but kept her at distance since she was hiding her otaku roots from her popular friends. Over time she witnessed Tomoko’s cringe-filled freedom and the odd circle of friend forming around her and she just more or less accepted herself.

Some of the rest of the cast are mostly they are the friend of the friend and are interested at how Tomoko more or less show a side that they never expected or how their friends get warped by Tomoko’s madness.

Asuka kinda baffles me on what draws her to Tomoko so hard. Yoshida also baffles me, but I can kinda accept that she is “eh whatever, sure” as a reasoning I guess.

Dex-chan lover
It's because Tomo discovered that she has the same harem gene that all the lame, personality deficient harem protags are born with and now instead of getting closer to any guys Tomo is pulling in girls like crazy.

wha–! worthless in a good way?, Yuu-chan?! seriously? lololmao,

..and ouch~! Asuka asking Fuuka to be a worthless human being is just too much, lolololol

@someonenoone11, dude... then you should "really" REALLY read the manga from the first chapter until now, at least pay really good attention at some point, this is about character development and how the story went from her being a mojyo. Not all loners, introverts, like us always ended up being a loner and introvert for the rest of our lives.. i may speak for myself, but thats what i believe....

Group Leader
Asuka’s just straight up going for the yuri route at this point, she’s not even hiding it

Dex-chan lover
That was the gayest chapter so far AND BEST GIRL UCCHI WASN’T EVEN INVOLVED!

Lol this chapter confirmed few things i noticed about Asuka's behaviour on this camp. First, i noticed that when Fuuka & Kuroki argue about "something" in the cafetaria, Asuka was kinda mad at Fuuka for talking about "those kinda thing" at breakfast time. And the second one was at the onsen, Asuka "defended" Kuroki when Miho asking her why would she dyed her pubes by saying Kuroki also dyed her hair but it returned to black now. Both cases were in fact, the proof that Asuka is jealous with Fuuka & Miho for being more close with Kuroki.

Users who are viewing this thread