WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 18 Ch. 175.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, The Study Camp Will End Part…

Dex-chan lover
It's been such a gradual development, with Kuroki doing such off the cuff lewd stuff since the beginning, that I really wasn't expecting her to just sit on the beach playing with Asuka's hair.

Even with the entire point of this arc being about making decisions regarding college etc. it's hard to guess where anything is ever actually headed because Kuroki is so bad at self reflection or knowing what she wants.

Fed-Kun's army
When Fuuka falls even lower than Tomoko.
And argh, Asuka, just confess already!

Asuka forgot so say "no homo".

PS: This is getting as lewd as some of those doujins

Supporter
Asuka is just an awkward mom who wants to get along with her daughter lol

Dex-chan lover
Fuuka, you poor soul 😆
I love how all the cringes shift from Tomoko to other characters now and most of the time it's not even their fault.

@AmeAmeAme
You forgot how out of the blue tomoko trusted in miho enough (and it's the second time she interacted with) to confide several things about herself IN FRONT OF ASUKA AND YURI

@dokidoki
@masterglans
It was stated in the same chapter mako talks with tomoko in the toilet and the later began to refer mentally as legit lesbo about the former, in the eve of kyoto trip

Dex-chan lover
The nosebleed was highly unexpected. So was Asuka hoping that she would call Tomoko "Tomoko", now that Tomoko can call her "Asuka"?

Fuuka fuuka-ed up.

Users who are viewing this thread